1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Show Post Count

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Xlugon Pyro, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Here on WSC we show how many likes, how many trophy points, and when a person joined WSC each time they post, but why not the most common feature across most forums: showing one's post count? I know it's just a click away simply by clicking someone's name, but so are the other aforementioned details. It would be neat to see everyone's post counts when they post too.

Could this be added? And if not, I'm curious for the reason why this isn't included with the other details that're listed on each post.
  2. Sqwarsh

Sqwarsh New Cupcake

I was wondering the same thing a while ago. It can be added though. I seen a setting to turn it on while messing with xenforo software one day.
  3. Psychen

Psychen New Cupcake

If I had to guess I'd say it's not there to prevent people from simply posting for the sake of increasing a number/ notoriety.
    This way at least users should worry more about the words they throw into their posts if they want that ^^.

Either way, with the date you can distinguish veterans to newbies, while at the same time likes can be an indicator of their helpfulness.
  4. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

This is my assumption on the reason as to why it's not in place.