1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Signature Spacing

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by kanochi, Jun 3, 2013.

1. kanochi

kanochi Cupcake-About-Town

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't bring myself to like the little white dotted lines inbetween the sig and the actual message.

[​IMG]

It just feels so out of place to me and doesn't look very good. I don't really know what you would change it to maybe like a thin teal line or something that fits more into the Wildstar theme. But haha that's just my opinion I don't know maybe people like it. = P
  2. Nunchi

Nunchi Cupcake

never noticed it but don't mind it i guess
    kanochi likes this.
  3. NerdEsq

NerdEsq Cupcake

I actually dig it. Sometimes it's hard to tell where a post ends and a sig beings, usually when they are quotes from other posts and such.
    kanochi likes this.
  4. Dragon

Dragon Cupcake

The line isn't pretty, but I agree. A bigger concern to me is the size of some folks' sigs. The 400+ pixel tall images + text are getting a little obnoxious. Granted, it's only a handful of posters, but if the trend continues...bleh.
    kanochi likes this.
  5. kanochi

kanochi Cupcake-About-Town

Ah, yeah the sig size is a bit ridiculous haha have seen some giant billboard sigs out there. >.<

Well I guess it's just me hehe, thank you for being honest with me. = P It's good there are people that like it atleast. ^^
  6. Dragon

Dragon Cupcake

One thing that might help is if it were a shade of gray instead of white. Alas, I think it may be either limited by the default text color or at least not easily changed.
  7. Thrice

Thrice Cupcake

I think 125 is the highest it should be, maybe 150...