1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting <Silence> Exile - NA - Semi Hardcore - PvX

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Forahilarm, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Forahilarm

Forahilarm New Cupcake

Looking for a guild? Tired of playing games alone? Wanting some more meaning to your gaming career? Wishing that someone would yell hooray at your every exceptional moment, and to have someone to back you up when things turn sour?

Look no further! <Silence> is recruiting additional members to fill our ranks as we march towards WildStar launch and beyond. Our goal in the long run is to setup a multi gaming community, one that will transcend WildStar.

On WildStar we are a Semi-Hardcore multinational PvX Exile guild that will play on a NA PvP server, although we welcome other nationalities as well. We're looking to storm through raids, breaking down the walls of Warplots, cracking the skulls of Dominion players in the open world, and toppling the mightiest of world bosses. We want to experience all that WildStar has to offer and do so with all the laughs and good times that will ensue.

We intend on scheduling our events for PvP/PvE throughout the day to accommodate as many times as we possibly can.

PvP servers make you nervous? Have no fear; our guild will make it their best effort to ensure your safety and to turn the tide of any battles that you may find yourself in. Help is only an explicative away!

Raiding isn't your thing? No worries, we intend on building a strong PvP focused group who will dominate all things PvP. Likewise with our PvE side, we don't intend on lacking in either department.

In addition to the serious side, we will also be hosting social events, like hide and seek, lotteries, prizes, and dance parties.

Want to know more? Message me here, or visit our website!

http://silence.shivtr.com/
    Erelir, Hasteo and Kelvara like this.
  2. Ordain

Ordain New Cupcake

This guild is so fun and very welcoming to new members and players alike. If you are looking for a fun and friendly guild, Silence is the very definition of that. Come check us out!
  3. wildisawesome

wildisawesome New Cupcake

SILENCE where we kick Daily Nexus asZ ND prey to f@**$%^& crates ROCK ON all chua must die........then die again.......maybe one more time​
  4. Ordain

Ordain New Cupcake

Goooooooooooooood morning, Wildstar Central! It's bound to be a lovely day on Nexus, and I just know we ALL wish we were there!

Hey, turn that frown upside-down, mi amigo! There are great times ahead in Wildstar, no doubt about it, but there's also great times happening NOW in <Silence> while we wait!

This is a fun community made up of great friends, new and old. We enjoy chatting it up on ventrilo and finding other fun games to play together while we wait -- and let me tell ya, with some of the shenanigans we get into around here, there's rarely a dull moment! lol

Come check us out. You'll be glad you did!

** Membership of <Silence> may result in side effects, including but not limited to: prolonged laughter, repetitive face-palming, murderous rampages, fear of the dark, impulse shopping, dismemberment, zombie infection, inability to understand ladder operation, aversion to rodents, gaming rig envy, window licking, broken legs, starvation, time travel, insomnia, xenocide, random disconnects, caffeine addiction, kidnapping, hernias, superkills, f5 spamming, mispronunciation, death by firing squad, surprise handcuffing, poor fashion sense, camaraderie, excessive whispering, kill stealing, inside jokes, friendly fire, flair for interior decorating, black and white vision, and crate worship. **
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the Guild and don't forget to Register on the all guilds thread so people can see it even faster and better :up:
  6. Hasteo

Hasteo New Cupcake

- Awesome Guild
    - Great Structure
    - Very Mature
    - Always have a great time on vent and our forums!
    - We are growing in numbers every day!

Come join the fun! http://silence.shivtr.com/
  7. Sineena

Sineena New Cupcake

We have a fresh batch of cookies waiting to hand out to new members!!!
  8. Taher

Taher Cupcake

WHAAAT? I joined recently, where's my cookies? :(
  9. Ordain

Ordain New Cupcake

Had a great guild meeting! Lots of awesome members here, we lots of awesome ideas. The future of <Silence> is looking very good indeed!
  10. Forahilarm

Forahilarm New Cupcake

Boom! I'm back everyone! Are you looking for a good time but looking progress through PvE and PvP content in a timely manner? Maybe you're looking for a family and close group of friends to play a variety of games with, (including WildStar at launch of course.) Then <Silence> is the guild for you! Contact me here or check out our website for further information!
  11. Hasteo

Hasteo New Cupcake

An excellent meeting it was.

Our community is growing come join the fun! http://silence.shivtr.com stop by and check us out!
  12. Forahilarm

Forahilarm New Cupcake

Well said Hasteo, though... You missed a key detail: we need someone like you reader!
  13. Sineena

Sineena New Cupcake

Our gaming community continues to grow and thrive!!!
  14. Kelvara

Kelvara New Cupcake

Ya seriously, where's mah cookie!
  15. TrevorTQH

TrevorTQH New Cupcake

Greetings!

Have you decided upon raid days/times?
  16. Hasteo

Hasteo New Cupcake

We have a poll currently for our guild members that will help us determine exact times and days. Our raid leader will take this information and pick the dates/times that will suit the guild as a whole.

I know this isn't an exact answer but as a community we like to hear from everyone before we commit to a schedule.

I hope this helps a bit, feel free to check out our website and sign up and browse around. There are no catches when you sign up.. if you like what you see, then stay and join in the fun!

Currently, we are running a Hearthstone Tournament while we wait for WildStar to launch :D
  17. Forahilarm

Forahilarm New Cupcake

Odd. This is pretty awkward. I wish I had known someone had posted, I thought I had my settings to email me on any updates... Interesting.

As Hasteo stated, we're currently engaged in a Hearthstone tournament and we're enjoying other games while we wait for WildStar to release. These games include but are not limited to, Hearthstone, World of Tanks, Battlefield 4, and DayZ Standalone.

Check us out while I check out my settings! ;D
  18. Hasteo

Hasteo New Cupcake

Not to worry Fora, I got your back!

Like Fora mentioned we play all sorts of games, so come join the our awesomeness! ;)
  19. Hasteo

Hasteo New Cupcake

20. Brother Grim

Brother Grim New Cupcake

Friendly? I went through your rules and this is a bit off putting.