1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting <Silence> Exile - NA - Semi Hardcore - PvX

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Forahilarm, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Red_Death01

Red_Death01 Cupcake-About-Town

Hello Brother Grim!

As I'm the one that put those rules up for our Semi-Hardcore Raiding Thread and am personally in charge of the PvE aspect of the guild I feel it is best to respond to it personally. To clarify, on the first point that you showed concern on, it is to state that in a raid setting you are requested to follow the raid leaders instructions. The old saying "We say Jump, You say How High" is a phrase to show that raids will be tough and that we want you to do your best to follow your instructions. As not following the instructions of the raid leader will likely result in a wipe.

The second point you are concerned with is listed in our "How raid spots are chosen" section. It is there because we want our members to follow the rules while in raids as well as work hard. If we have troublesome members or people who don't want to follow instructions we wouldn't get anywhere as a raid and our guild would be hurt because of it. To this end we want your Obedience.

If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to ask. Otherwise you are more than welcomed to fill out an application for our Guild as we are always looking for new members.

~Deth
  2. Hasteo

Hasteo New Cupcake

3. Erelir

Erelir New Cupcake

Wildstar is only a week away!!! I can hardly believe it! If you still need a friendly, community-minded guild for launch never fear, Silence is recruiting now more than ever. Come check us out!

http://silence.shivtr.com/
  4. Sineena

Sineena New Cupcake

- Awesome Guild
    - Great Structure
    - Very Mature
    - Always have a great time on vent and our forums!
    - We are growing in numbers every day!

Come join our community!! ^__^
  5. Erelir

Erelir New Cupcake

Silence is now in-game! We are going by the name of Screaming Silence until two weeks are up and we can have our regular name back. We are playing on Warbringer (NA PvP). Come check us out, we welcome all players!
  6. Erelir

Erelir New Cupcake

Silence is still recruiting! We have our regular name; "Silence" and we are starting to dive headfirst into raid attunement. We only need one thing, you! Everyone is welcome, especially level 50's who are willing to help out with dungeon groups and helping people get attuned. Check out our website or hit me up on the forums at Erelir, or in-game on either of my toons: Erelir and Eredor.