1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting << SINISTER SWARM >> Multi-Game Community is Recruiting Casual & End Game PVE/PVP

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Natasha, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Natasha

Natasha New Cupcake

The Sinister Swarm is a well-established multi-platform gaming community with experience in MMOs, FPSs, RTSs, PvP and PvE where members can build lasting friendships in a fun, active and organized environment. Together for more than 14 years now we range from casual family players to dedicated hardcore PVE and PvPers with a full roster of both mature and respectful members.

- 14+ Years Gaming Experience.
    - Mature, Family Friendly and largely community-driven.
    - 250+ Slot Ventrillo Server with 24/7 activity.
    - PvP/PVE, all walks of MMO life compacted and specialized within the Swarm!
    - Weekly Community Wide Swarm Events: PvE + PvP Tournaments, Contests, Social Activities and Challenges; this includes world events & raids and so much more!
    - Zero Tolerance Policy

Visit us at www.sinisterswarm.com or PM me for more details.

H O N O R - A B O V E - A L L - E L S E
    Hail Swarm!
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

So.....Exile/Dominion or both?

What server? PvP or PvE? (I guess PvP)

Also recruitment threads should not be on the ''general'' page but in the pages for each faction. I'll ask a mod to move it once they know which faction you are.
    Kataryna likes this.
  3. Natasha

Natasha New Cupcake

My apologies!

We are Dominion and PVP.