1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

So, we are back ?

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Incan, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Incan

Incan Founding Member

Hi everyone !

So forums are back, Carbine is ready to go to Cologne, everything falls into place :p

I'm Incan (yeah, you known that it is written on left...) I used to play a lot of MMO, quite all the games released between Anarchy Online and SWTOR beta. City of Heroes was my main game all those year and I still play it occasionally (and I still paying my fee)

I'm also news reporter in Jeuxonline network, mainly for city of heroes fan site but I also give a hand on other sections like Champions Online, Rift and mainly Tabula Rasa. No doubt a Carbine fansite will be initiated soon, we just have a small forum to talk about it now.

I can't remember how I heard about Carbine MMO but I kept an eye on it for years.

It's great to have forums back and soon some informations about the game ! Can't wait for GamesCon !
  2. Mr.Mike

Mr.Mike Original Founder

Hey Incan, it's great to see you back here again!

Exciting times ahead that's for sure. Bring on gamescom!
  3. Lucas

Lucas Cupcake

Hey Incan...You might remind me from a few years back...I was posting news about Tabula Rasa on Stratics :)
  4. Incan

Incan Founding Member

Yup ! I saw a Lucas from Italy in the members list but wasn't sure it was you. You're still a Stratics ?

Carbine MMO remind me of this time, when we had no info on our fan site and were waiting from anything April Burba would share. ;)
  5. Lucas

Lucas Cupcake

Nope, left Stratics a couple months after TR released; yeah, I'm very eager for tomorrow's unveil...See you around! :)