1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting [Social/PVE][NA] Forbidden. Multi-gaming family seeking new friends!

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by LLunatic, Apr 6, 2014.

1. LLunatic

LLunatic New Cupcake

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  2. LLunatic

LLunatic New Cupcake

Forbidden is looking for great like-minded people to join our Family. We are super excited about the release of wildstar but in the mean time having a blast on our ForbiddenCraft minecraft server. Come join the fun!
  3. Khamai

Khamai New Cupcake

thanks for the post, but I am kind of reluctant to join any guild that has zero information available to a non registered user to your site, I would high suggest that you have an open portion on your forums with a little information about yourselves and possible goals and basic guild structure and code of conduct rules

I am still actively looking, and look forward to the game as well, I have been playing quite a bit of Landmark to pass the time along with D3... I hope you guys have a great time in wildstar if i do not hear from you
  4. LLunatic

LLunatic New Cupcake

Hey Khamai,

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I have sent you another PM :p

As for the forums, we like to keep things private to allow our members to be their silly selves without fear of the public seeing our personal information. You will need to register to view the applicant sections of the forums and place your application ^_^

Good luck on your search!
  5. LLunatic

LLunatic New Cupcake

Forbidden is still open for recruitment! We are searching fun, friendly, likeminded players to enjoy the excitement of launch with! Do you have plans for launch? If not come check it out. Put in your application today! :D
  6. LLunatic

LLunatic New Cupcake

Less than a week till launch!

As the days tick by we are hard at work building spaceships for our minecraft buildoff event. Come join the fun!
  7. LLunatic

LLunatic New Cupcake

Forbidden is going to Stormtalon. Where will you be? Want to join a great social guild of FRIENDS? Fill out an application today! :D
  8. LLunatic

LLunatic New Cupcake

Spending all our time laughing and enjoying Wildstar! Come join the fun! :D
  9. LLunatic

LLunatic New Cupcake

As we start to get closer to end game we are looking for great likeminded and social people who are interested in doing semi casual (2-3 times a week) raiding. Our schedule is not completely nailed down yet but we will likely be doing it late week (sun-thurs). If you are patient, helpful, social and looking to get attuned for semi casual progression raiding and having a good time drop an application today!

We are looking forward to meeting you!