1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Some Ability/AMP ideas!

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Kay, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Kay

Kay Cupcake

I was looking at AMPs and I got to considering some potential ideas for others! My particular motivator was that the Hybrid build for Spellslinger seemed almost entirely focused on Spell Surge and kind of looked like it could use a few more ideas.

Arcanist (Hybrid Tree) - Your lower stat (Assault/Support) gains a X% boost from the higher of the two
    I came up with this idea thinking that other classes had similar features; why not Spellslinger?

Dual Arcane (Hybrid Tree) - Dual Fire's cooldown is removed
    I was thinking about how fun it might be to make Dual Fire something of your main attack; useful for more magically inclined Spellslingers! I considered that if one could fire this spell off continuously that maybe the healing effect should recieve a minor debuff, but I'm not sure.

Astral Surge (Hybrid Tree) - Astral Infusion increases healing/damage
  2. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

i had a thread just like yours a long time ago /cries pitifully
  3. Kay

Kay Cupcake

:O Did you take an arrow to the knee?
  4. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

yes they thought one of my ideas was from watching twilight and it wasn't :cry: