1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Some Dominion love in the background?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Ninereeds, May 4, 2013.

1. Ninereeds

Ninereeds Cupcake-About-Town

Can we possibly have an alternative background that we can select that would feature the three currently known Dominion characters? Love the site but seeing those Exile losers every time I browse the forums is a bit of a downer. Would really like to browse with the sophistication that comes with the Cassians. :)
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

you'd probably have to talk to Carbine about getting out a more Dominion friendly Fan Site pack...or design a background you could donate to the site...
    Kurik likes this.
  3. Ninereeds

Ninereeds Cupcake-About-Town

Yeah....my drawing is horrific. I could try but the best I could do would be a stick-man Cassian, a dog looking Draken, and maybe a battery with a face for Mechari. Was hoping that maybe there was some other stock art we could pull from or something to make a background, been looking to see if I can find something but haven't yet.
  4. Rumze

Rumze "That" Cupcake

I see no losers :X
    Of course you could just change the theme to have a big wanted sign underneath the exile toons and splash some red on it.
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Dominion themed background would be so awesome!

It will really give you the feeling it belongs to you, to your faction.....:inlove: