1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Special Delivery [Exile][PvE - Raiding][Gaming Community]

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Yorobashi, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Yorobashi

Yorobashi Cupcake

[​IMG]
    Special-Delivery.Enjin.Com
    twitch.tv/DyreNhymn
    The 3 Fs of Gaming
    Fair/Friendly/Fun

BETA SERVER: NEXUS
    LAUNCH SEVER: PERGO

In collaboration with The Dyre Clan a Twitch Streaming group. I would like to extend an early invitation to any and all future Wildstar social gamers and Dyre fans alike.

We are cut from a cloth completely our own, we focus on forming tight bonds with our members and making them feel like an old friend who we haven't seen in a life time. Our guild's primary agenda within Wildstar is PvE, however we love all the aspects of this great game and intend to devote resources to each of these areas.

We highly encourage you to be active within our ventrilo server; having both ventrilo and a mic are requirements to become a member of our guild. Being active within ventrilo will also help you move into more favorable positions such as first round invite to raids. We want to play this game with friends, not just voices in a crowd.

RAIDS

TIMES
    Weekdays 7pm-11pm EST
    Weekends 11am-4pm EST
    THESE ARE NOT SET IN STONE RAID TIMES!​

These are simply the hours within which our raids will be cut from. We intend to have a 4 day a week raid schedule during progression which will be reduced to either a 2 night or 3 night a week schedule once all current content is on farm. We will host regular events on our free night which attendance will be optional.

INVITES​

Invites will begin 10-15 minutes prior to raid, invite order will be built upon a first come first serve basis. Invites will go out to online raiders prior to going out to offline officers, if an officer can not show up to a raid on time I will take the next in line and the officer can sit that night. Our Website will contain more information on how to be added to the list of priority invites in the near future.

GUILD JOBS
    The guild has several jobs available, of which positions of power within the guild will be awarded, and possible monetary rewards for others. If you are interested in any of the positions listed below contact me via private msg either here or on our guilds page. I can also be contacted through our guild Ventrilo if you would prefer to put a voice to your interest.

WEB DEVELOPER: Our website is an eyesore. Not only is it an eyesore but it is poorly managed as we lack individuals who can moderate this extension of our community outside of the game. Our web developer will retain Administrator over our web portal, as well as become an Officer of our guild. If the website shocks and awes and said developer keeps our site updated and lively I will more than gladly reimburse them for their time and effort.

RECRUITERS: Recruiters will be Officers who's primary focus will not only be expansion of the guild but also event scheduling. Events can range from lvl 1 raid parties scouring the lands to running lotteries with huge cash prizes!

GUILD JO: Or Guild Junior Officers, will be in charge of invites to the guild. This position is simply to help remove some of the pressure from myself as I tend to take on one too many roles within a guild. JOs will be responsible for any individuals they invite to the guild and will also act as eyes and ears for our officers to help catch issues that may arise within the guild as early as possible. JOs will be given R1 status which is first round raid invite.

As positions are filled I will remove them from here and all future positions will be added both here and to our guilds website.
    Last edited: May 13, 2014
    Rubberducky likes this.
  2. Katu_Kath

Katu_Kath Robot Cupcake

So, how would one go about applying for your guild?
    Rubberducky likes this.
  3. Ladrason

Ladrason New Cupcake

Hi i'm interested in joining the guild, how do i apply?
  4. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Welcome and good luck with the guild! :)
  5. Yorobashi

Yorobashi Cupcake

Sorry for the late reply katu and ladrason. Our guild site is still currently under construction, i will post and update our main thread as soon as it is in a more accessable state later in the day. We were a bit unorganized last night after we came to the decision to open a branch for wildstar. My apologies for the inconvenience, I rushed the gun with our advertisement.
  6. Yorobashi

Yorobashi Cupcake

@Kurik thanks for the warm welcome. :)
  7. Rubberducky

Rubberducky New Cupcake

8. iiFrank

iiFrank Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome to WSC! :cool:
    Rubberducky likes this.
  9. Katu_Kath

Katu_Kath Robot Cupcake

and bam! Newest member of special delivery!
  10. Yorobashi

Yorobashi Cupcake

That just happened! Haha, and now time for sleep. 3 Days off after tomorrow! Going to get a serious amount of information on the game collected and stored on your members board, Which will be a great way to go back through all the information to see if you missed anything, If you're someone like me at least who enjoys the mystery of discovering just what all you will be able to do, what new paths will this game open for your prefered style of gaming.

Tangent sorry, I'm good at those. However we promote predictions and theorycrafting within our communities prior to launch. It's the best way to promote the upcoming game from within the guild. In addition, as the game is set to release on the 10th year me leading a guild, though it has waved in size over the years and many members have come and gone, I'd like to set this guild up as my temperament to leading guilds in MMOs. This guild will most definitely be my last guild founding. I may check into others on other games, and I will help direct members who wish to lead guilds on other games, but I think WildStar will be where I stake up my plot in virtual space. Quite literally.

So stick around, I'll throw a post up tomorrow or tuesday with what I've updated our guild's forums with so if you just want to follow us until the launch then you can possibly follow a "to be discussed" podcast, and possible live streaming from the second the DRM is lifted through several pairs of eyes so that you can decided if WildStar is truly the game for you. This is a project in the works, but it is highly likely. Also anyone interested in talking about more than anything is the lore of this game, something that has been touched on ever so lightly but it just seems so rich even at the surface.
  11. Rubberducky

Rubberducky New Cupcake

Special Delivery would like to thank all those first-response workers that were onsite today in Boston. We wish all those impacted by today's events a speedy recovery and our condolences to all those experiencing loss on this day.
    Yorobashi likes this.
  12. Rubberducky

Rubberducky New Cupcake

Good news the website is finally arriving at a stable point for recruitment. Look forward to seeing our new members in ventrilo. Off for the night but I'll be back online and in Guild Wars 2 tomorrow evening.

Special Delivery is hoping to acquire some members with Graphical Design, or Web Design experience to help us create a more customized webpage. Plans to host our own webpage are being discussed as we speak.
  13. Yorobashi

Yorobashi Cupcake

Starting a Wildstar news/history blog for our guild, so members can keep up to date on what's new with the game just by visiting the guild forums.
  14. Yorobashi

Yorobashi Cupcake

We're still looking for any possible skilled webdevelopers that would be interested in helping to build us a more professional guild website as we currently feel Wildstar will be worth the extra few dollars in creating a great site for our guild to do all their data hunting for the game. We would also like to create a community based Wikipedia. Someone skilled in flash would also be a huge help for a future project for our site. Think of us as the future EJ of WildStar, no worries we don't bite. At least not other exiles. :)
  15. serenedream

serenedream Cupcake

Submitted app!!!!!!
  16. Yorobashi

Yorobashi Cupcake

Before accepting your application Serene you are aware we are an Exile guild right? :)
  17. Shu

Shu Cupcake

My only question is why do you talk in blue, it's so hard to read. lol
    Yorobashi likes this.
  18. Yorobashi

Yorobashi Cupcake

Two fold, firstly, I love this blue. :D though if it is hard to read I should probably change it, at least for the main thread; my second reason is it kind of makes me feel like a blizz dev (a dream job as a wee lad) xD
  19. Rubberducky

Rubberducky New Cupcake

Hanging out on a Sunday playing Guild Wars 2 and talking on ventrilo about WildStar. Apparently this game just can't come out soon enough for some of us. lol. Come to our website and join us. :whistling:
  20. Yorobashi

Yorobashi Cupcake

I know I'm going a bit stir crazy waiting on it! I keep looking up convention vids on how the game works non-stop. Honestly, I might be a raider at heart but I may be more excited for the player housing than the return of 40 man raids! haha