1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Spellslinger Healing!

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Pattybigrig, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

So, I've sort of been playing around with the spellslinger this beta weekend. I actually found the spellslinger easier to spot heal random people I crossed and pretty easy to hit people without them running around too much. It was actually much easier. Mostly because Espers only really have one mobile area heal at lower levels. The others are targeted. That kind of makes it difficult to heal random people you come across because they are constantly dodging around.
  2. calebrus

calebrus Cupcake-About-Town

You need to keymap Target Nearest/Next/Previous Ally. Cycle through them as needed. Don't try to click on people as they're moving (especially if you run in mouselook mode via addon instead of holding RtClick constantly). Cycle with keybinds. It's a ton easier, and in many cases faster as well.
    I only have Next and Previous keybound (along with tergeted Enemy and Self), and it works just fine.