1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

* STAFF OPENINGS | Join Our Leadership Team | EXILES *

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Grezlord, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grezlord

Grezlord New Cupcake

[​IMG]

Hello everyone, I'll make this as simple as possible. My name is Mike aka Grez. The leadership council of my guild is seeking someone(s) to fill the following vacant position(s) of:

WARDEN
    (Officer; Member of the Council)
    • Currently (2) Warden positions available!
    • A Warden in WarCry is a senior member and as such is an Officer with duties including guild supervision and more. Also as a Warden, you will be a member of our Leadership Council in which you will take part in council meetings, discuss guild direction, conduct weekly updates on guild events, and be a vital voice in how WarCry is operated.
    • Wardens may also put together, lead, or assistant in our Raids (if assigned by the V.M. of Raiding)
    • The person(s) who assume the position of Warden must be someone(s) of great morals and ethics. You must be willing to do what is necessary for the good of the guild and not just yourself. Wardens are required to be an active and contributing members. If it is believed that you can no longer fulfill your duties, you may be voted off the council or politely asked to resign your seat.
    • Anyone interested must have minimum prior experience as a Class Leader, Officer, or higher.
    • You must be willing to be active on Teamspeak 3 and our website.
    • You must be willing to make tough decisions, enforce the rules, and manage the guild in the absence of the leaders.
    INFORMATION ABOUT WARCRY (Please checkout our actual recruitment thread for full details)
    WARCRY is a semi-hardcore guild, founded in 2002 by a group of like-minded individuals. With a lot of hard work and determination, these individuals managed to make WARCRY a top rated guild for quite a few years. WARCRY has been around for many popular MMOs. One by one, WARCRY was built up by a solid and core member base. We have always sought out to be a highly respected and highly recognized guild in any MMO we choose to take part in. WARCRY was founded on the principles of helping others, reaching our full potential, gaining respect, and giving it back. And WARCRY still continues to honor those same principles today.
    WARCRY has the philosophy that the members are what make a guild succeed. The Leaders and Officers are here for you. We believe in order to have a strong guild, you have to have strong, mature, and loyal members. We want our members to always have fun, enjoy the game, and feel comfortable knowing that we've got their backs.

Anyone interested in the position, please reply below, inbox me or join me on our Teamspeak 3: 64.34.167.18:8052 no password.
    Thank you!
    [​IMG]
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

why are you posting several threads about the same topic? please just post one time, then you can bump up that post everytime!
    Carebear Commander likes this.
  3. Bisqquit

Bisqquit "That" Cupcake

Lol, it's like those real recruitment ads

Come work in an EXCITING and CHALLENGING industry
    Earn $100 to $2000* per week!
    NO EXPERIENCE
    Work from HOME!

WARCRY - Hear us roar! (in every thread)
  4. Grezlord

Grezlord New Cupcake

The answer is quite simple. I wanted to change the name of the thread. And sinc I dont see anything that says Im not allowed to do that, then I'm not really hurting anyone. Sorry if it offends you in any way. And thank you for your concern and feedback.
  5. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

It's common forum knowledge that you don't post multiple posts of the same thing. You can also notify the forum moderators that you would like the name of the Title to be changed, instead of posting the same exact thread multiple times...
  6. Grezlord

Grezlord New Cupcake

I dont believe its common forum knowledge. If it was forbidden, then the moderators would have posted up guidelines saying such. Now this thread is supposed to be used for the sole purpose of what I posted it for. Not this kind of debate. So now Im going to have to create a whole new thread, AGAIN.

If anyone has other feedback, it would be more respectful to inbox me. Thanks.
  7. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Why do you need two threads?

You already have a recruitment thread? Can't you just add a section for "Looking for Leaders"? No other guild should have 2 threads. Its very pointless and takes up room, from other guilds being on the 1st page.

I closed/removed the other thread. Possible you can edit your other post and add a section like this?
  8. Yazra

Yazra Cupcake

The amount of hostility over a minor issue makes me question the forum moderators and other members of the forums. Please keep the peace.

Instead of addressing hostility in the threat as a moderator you have joined in.. I am unimpressed, even if it was wrong to post more than one thread.
  9. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Honestly, I wasn't being hostile in any way shape or form. I was being honest in letting a new forum member know that he could have asked a moderator to change the title, and that it's common forum practice to not post multiple threads that are identical.

Voison seems like he was asking a real question as a forum poster (he didn't use his "moderator tag" that they use when moderating) and asking nicely for the OP to edit his other guild thread to include this information as well.
    Carebear Commander and Voison like this.
  10. Yazra

Yazra Cupcake

I was referring to Biscuit's comment and how the moderator jumped right over that and onto the bandwagon of multi threads. What could have been said is this.

" please be advised that this thread will be closed due to multiple posts " rather than be question someone about something stupid like a troll.

but addressing you and him both, I feel its out of line to question something petty like that. If you dont like it dont respond. I have had malti threads for the guild i was going to host no one said anything to me. it seems to be selective on who is picked on here. I'll take my leave, enjoy.
  11. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Maybe in the past sure, but WSC is getting more active day by day. Having one recruitment thread seems like the best way to go, when it comes to guilds. Its fair and keeps the forums cleaner. I "jumped on" these threads because it was reported and I'm going to handle it. :)

I'm sorry what Bisqquit posted was offensive to you and the guild. If you ever have an issue with a post, you can report it. There should be an option to report it at the bottom of the post. That will alert us moderators and allow of to look into the post. If we have to, we can remove/warn too.
    Kataryna likes this.
  12. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

I wasn't questioning that he had multiple guild threads - I was questioning that he had two threads that were EXACTLY the same except their title, in addition to his guild recruitment thread - and thus let him know he could report his own post and ask the moderators to change the title, instead of creating a whole new thread and having to get the other one deleted.
  13. Yazra

Yazra Cupcake

im not trying to stir anything up i appoligize if i have come off harsh. I just thought you were jumping down his throat about something many are guilty of :), just misunderstandings.
  14. Grezlord

Grezlord New Cupcake

Our thread has been updated
  15. Grezlord

Grezlord New Cupcake

2 positions remain
  16. Grezlord

Grezlord New Cupcake

17. Dist

Dist Cupcake

<Mod Beard> Having 2 threads and constantly bumping them for the exact same guild is a little excessive so I'm going to lock this thread. You can copy your officer recruitment bits into the main thread for your guild. </Mod Beard>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.