1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Stalker Streams

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Enkidu, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Enkidu

Enkidu Cupcake-About-Town

Has anyone found any Stalker streams? Trying to find some decent stalker game play, since the footage of stalkers that were fighting in the dev streams left much to be desired.

So if you are aware of stalker streams please be a buddy and post the link in the thread, thank you.
  2. Voorhees

Voorhees Cupcake

I don't know about any vids that weren't live streams that I saw Stalker play in. BUT I will say that the couple guys that talked about and played it really really liked it. I know that 2 of the guys I saw said they were going to main the Stalker class.

I also saw some PvP with the stalker that looked like a lot of fun!

This is all coming from a player that rarely has played Melee toons and hasn't ever played a stealth class for more than just leveling, but Stalker is now on one of my top 2/3 classes to play during Beta (if i get the chance, or during Open) hopefully!
  3. Satarn

Satarn Cupcake-About-Town

Skip first 30 minutes for the actual gameplay, unless you're interested in character creation and some UI stuff. He does switch characters at some point, but comes back to the stalker later. Extra points for zerging the Metal Maw.

Now excuse me, while I'll go back to crying over the fact we have to wait until next year for the official stalker stream.
  4. Enkidu

Thanks for the info and the video man.
  5. Arkana

Arkana New Cupcake

I think they said on the last streaming (this saturday) that stalker's streaming will be showed in January. Correct me if i am wrong but i think i heard that.
  6. Enkidu

Was more so concerned about player streams that are free from the NDA for level 1-15.
  7. Draxus

Draxus Cupcake

8. Enkidu

Thanks. the second video at around 3:00:00, what did you guys think of the Stalker 1 v 1 duels, and the BG following right after? The TTK seems a tad long, but it is lowbie pvp so I guess that is to be expected without a proper tool kit, snares roots etc.. to lock down targets. Do you think at the higher levels that will even out?
  9. Draxus

Draxus Cupcake

Another low pvp from Zybak:
    Wildstar BETA: Level 14 Stalker PvP First Impressions in Walatiki Temple (Wildstar Stalker PvP)

10. Enkidu

Awesome thanks! Reminds me a lot like my shadow from TOR. Looking forward to the class.