1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Stalker Visibility

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Darkace, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Darkace

Darkace Cupcake

I was just thinking, If you have a stalker in your group is he/she visible to your own party members while in stealth?
    So that they can receive heals or for the group to know they are in position to attack from behind?

Just looking for a quick answer so I dont have to go and search through stalker vids because im a lazy ass.:D
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Yes, they are although they get to be a bit translucent (you can look through them a bit).
    But they are still visable to be targeted/healed etc. it's easy enough to spot them.
    Darkace likes this.
  3. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

There are some youtube pvp videos on youtube that can give you an idea how how stalkers appear when on your team if they are stealthed. As well as the occasional livestream on the forums here.

In the above video you can see one. It's a pvp video where the point of view is from a chua (Ew!) esper. On the team is a stalker. If you watch the beginning, just before the event starts, you can see a draken stalker. They go into stealth just before the door opens. You can also notice the stalker here and there along the rest of the event as well as aurin stalkers from the Exiles chasing the chua esper.

Regardless, it's still everyone's job in Wildstar to see that they are in a healing telegraph when they need it. If a tank is about to take a hit from a telegraph, the healer should try to predict where the tank can dodge to and have a telegraph waiting on them if it comes to it.
    Darkace likes this.
  4. deathtotherepublic

deathtotherepublic Cupcake

I have not yet played WS in beta but I would say it would be like healing an OP/Smuggler in SWTOR and being able to see them in your group.
    Darkace likes this.
  5. Darkace

Darkace Cupcake

Thanks for the replies guys. Pretty much what I was thinking it would be like.