1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Starting areas

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Monkicon, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Monkicon

Monkicon New Cupcake

While watching all the numerous streams and searching out information I find out that when you start out any new character, they all start the same. One thing I really enjoyed about SWTOR was that every class had their own starting area and made making alts much more entertaing. Of course all converge at some point but getting there was pretty fun. That is the one thing so far with Wildstar that I would have liked added into the game.
  2. Tayle

Tayle Cupcake

They don't start exactly the same there are 4 starting areas. 2 per faction. You can choose if you want to change your starting area though. But yeah replayability for alts is always good :up: But I think the variety of content in Wildstar for leveling is already quite enough for a few alts without getting bored though.

Question about swtor could you play with your friend that is another class in these areas? Because it's not cool if you can't I think.
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Just like Tayle said, there are 2 area's each faction......so I don't know what kind of streams you've watched :confused:

OR! do you mean the ''arkship''? because you can see that more as a general ''basic training area'' which takes you about a few minutes to complete.
    Irullan likes this.
  4. Tayle

Tayle Cupcake

Oh! I did not think about the arkship :confused: If that is what you mean I think that everyone should start there, it wouldn't really make sense otherwise. But, there could be other stories. You could be woken up in different ways and having to solve different problems. But, the arkship is very short and wouldn't really add much to the replayability value though.. Just a bit of flavor I guess ^^
  5. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Isn't it also possible to skip the arkship part as you make future characters after going through it once?
  6. Monkicon

Monkicon New Cupcake

Yeah, the arkship is what i was referring to.