1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Sub forums for each class

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Dende, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Dende

Dende Cupcake

Hey, i recently got hooked up with this new aweseome game and stumbled upon your HP and i like it.

Since many people like theorycrafting and love to discuss endgame stuff about min/maxing the character, it would be good , not only to have a general class forum, but a (sub)forum for each class. I think it would be a great addition to the forums to create more space/overview to focus on one topic (class) and the possibility to find important posts faster.
    I do believe once there will be enough information to further discuss these topics , people would love to get more depth information on the forums about their character, besides getting information on the wildstarwiki.

Kind regards,
    Dende
  2. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Eventually this will be available but the volume of posts on Class discussion doesn't currently warrant it. Forums will be spun up as required :)
    Kataryna likes this.