1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Suggestion: LF PvP Team Mates.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Infamouz, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Infamouz

Infamouz Well-Known Cupcake

Hello again mods! :)

I have this little suggestion for the sites.

I have always loved to PvP in WoW, but since my healer had to quit the game with the war in Syria as they took internet down there, I haven't ever been able to find like minded healer to play with me in arena. I have been able to find people to do arena with, but I have ended up quiting the teams soon after as I just can't bare to play with nerd raging teenagers, emo kids or people who blame other's for their own mistakes, people who aren't willing to learn.

What I suggest is that you'd create area dedicated for seeking PvP team mates for arena, battlegrounds etc when you feel it is good idea to do so. I know you have the guild recruitment mixed forum but what I suggest is forum in a form such as:

Forums=> PvP recruitment=>LF Team / LF1M For Team=>Server Region US, EU etc (When server regions are known)=>Arena Recruitment / Battleground Recruitment / Warplot Recruitment.

Why I want this is because I will be part of PvE guild in Wildstar, wich narrows down my options of finding PvP team mates from within the guild. I still want to play PvP I would like to be able to post a LF Team or LF Team Member in a forum dedicated for that purpose.

Again don't quite know did I make any sence or is this a doable or a good idea, I leave this idea in your hands oh mighty Zap-Robo!
    NILVIO likes this.