1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

[Suggestion] Remove Mail Box

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Woody, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Assuming that mailboxes are there to stay.....

Mailboxes are centers were people will congregate. I do think it would be unwise to have a large settlement, and only one mailbox. Better to have several spread out. It would reduce congestion and help some people with lag.

Likewise, Nexus is big. Limiting the mailboxes to only a few settlements isn't a good idea. It forces population to congregate again and leaves the world more empty as players trek across the zones to one place where the mailbox is. Add a mailbox or three along the paths and roads that criss-cross zones.

I like this idea! It sounds neat. If you are off in the middle of no where and really need something a drone is a good lore and graphical representation to have it delivered to you. I think the chance to have it shot down is important to keep people from abusing it. However, if someone spent a lot of money on an item only to have it shot down? They would be really, really upset.

It could also be a way to deliver quest reward items without having to run back to a separate point. For example, you run off on a quest and complete it. Then call it in. A drone pod drops out of the sky and lands next to you with your reward.

Sillygoldfish.jpg
  2. Blue Tunic Man

Blue Tunic Man Cupcake-About-Town

I refuse to be part of the system, I'm going to be using emails on my iChuaintosh(tm) and have everything materialize like that.