1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting SuperTroopers - Pve/PvP | Exile

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Lynx, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Lynx

Lynx New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    Introduction:

SuperTroopers is a gaming clan that has been around for over 10 years as of May 2013. We originated in Planetside 1 in May 2003 and have put a heavy emphasis on team based tactics in every game we’ve played since then.

We are looking to excel in both PvP and PvE, and will absolutely reside on a PvP server. We are going to be joining The Exiles.

The majority of our members are in the US East timezone; however, we have a good bit of members on the west coast as well as some even outside the US. We utilize our Teamspeak server pretty heavily to converse with each other.

What we’re looking for:

We’re looking for people who are interested in joining not only a Wildstar Guild, but also a gaming community. Decently active players looking to progress in PvE, PvP, or if you’re up for it both.
    We have a good bit of members looking to be the best in raiding as well as members who can't wait to destroy in PvP. As long as you're interested in progressing your character there will never be a time where you won't fit in.

What you can expect from us:

SuperTroopers has always been a group where you can log in game, team up with us and you're guaranteed to have fun in some way. We aim to make the gaming experience as positive as possible. While you're joining through Wildstar it doesn't end there you also gain access to all the other games we play and will play in the future. We work together as a team, we practice and fine tune our skills and strategies together as a team. To make the game a fun and enjoyable experience, it is important we all know how each of us ticks. To know how to engage a target together as a group and know our roles as best we can. So when you join Supertroopers, you're not just joining a group of gamers, but gamers seeking perfection, top notch skill sets and excellent team work.

Raid Schedule:
    Tues/Wed: 9pm-12am & Sunday 6pm-9pm (All EST)​

Warplots are scheduled for weekends as a lot of our PvP members prefer weekends, and we'll be able to get a good PvP group going.

Interested in joining?

Feel free to drop by our site if you'd like more information or if you want to submit an application!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the Guild, and don't forget to Register so people can see your guild even faster and better :up:
    pantong likes this.
  3. pantong

pantong New Cupcake

Thank you! ill make sure we do this asap. These guys are great they have community events almost every day as well as the main operation nights. There is always something to do! I hope to see some of you in game!
  4. Lynx

Lynx New Cupcake

Submitted our stuff to the proper thread, no worries! Glad to see ya on these forums as well!
  5. pantong

pantong New Cupcake

Also if you want some video of just some of the games we play, or how we act, click my sig, I don't make High Quality(Production) videos, but i try to get a bit of everything we do. As i said, we do just about every game out there and try new ones almost daily.
  6. Lynx

Lynx New Cupcake

Indeed, we've had quite a bit of fun in a bunch of games during this wait for Wildstar!
  7. Ler

Ler New Cupcake

For any potential recruits this is normally how things go in TS when we are not doing any of our serious stuff. It matches our namesake quite well I would say.

AmmoFairy likes this.
  8. pantong

pantong New Cupcake

Can't wait till game is released, we should all stream it.
  9. DarkLink1

DarkLink1 New Cupcake

I've been with Supertroopers for a little more than half a year now. And I can honestly say that video games have never been as fun as it is when playing with these guys. Off ops games are a lot of fun with all the laughter. And ops are even more fun as we get to kick some serious ass.
  10. Narsh

Narsh New Cupcake

Hope to see some new faces aboard when this game gets going. Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun, we may even get some of out minecrafters into settler projects :)
  11. Lynx

Lynx New Cupcake

Narsh will be the first to open up a bar if that joke from the paths trailer does make it in.
  12. Nicksideal

Nicksideal New Cupcake

Hey peeps,
    One of ST's Co-Leaders here, I first played with this bunch back in 2003, been in a couple of other gamer groups back then, and throughout the years, but so far this is the Outfit (ST will always be an outfit over guild/clan for me :p) which i've had the most fun and played the most varied games with. Hoping you can all join our ragtag bunch and wreck some havoc in Wild Star. Close off with a favorite line of mine:
    Come on Gamers, let's play some games.
  13. pantong

pantong New Cupcake

I have been around since late may. They have always had something to do every week. Drunk ops or Super serial ops.
  14. DarkLink1

DarkLink1 New Cupcake

@pantong it feels like you've been with us for so much longer than that
  15. Lynx

Lynx New Cupcake

Pretty heated debate about payment models on our forum atm! I think the majority of us just want to play already more than anything else!
  16. Lynx

Lynx New Cupcake

We just put up a new Minecraft server recently for members to help pass the time, Gamescomm and soon to be PAX Prime are killing us over here.
  17. Mistylee

Mistylee New Cupcake

Nice to have a group of people to play a wide array of games with.
  18. BeardGravy

BeardGravy New Cupcake

Love this group, don't wait for WildStar to release, join now and have some fun!
  19. Lynx

Lynx New Cupcake

Some of the footage coming out of Gamescom looks awesome, we can't wait to see what PAX Prime brings. In the meantime join us in some of our other games!
  20. pantong

pantong New Cupcake

OMG, the gamescom videos were great!