1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting SuperTroopers - Pve/PvP | Exile

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Lynx, Aug 10, 2013.

1. BeardGravy

BeardGravy New Cupcake

Don't forget people who reserved the game can reserve their in-game name today! 11am PDT 2pm EST.

We're all pretty hyped, finally get to start working on characters that won't get deleted soon!
  2. Haxi

Haxi New Cupcake

Anyone else excited for raids after the Raids Devspeak? Some of that stuff looked awesome and I can't wait to work on beating it.
  3. BeardGravy

BeardGravy New Cupcake

They look amazing. Some of those bosses were huge. I wonder which ones they'll let us use in Warplots.
  4. Lynx

Lynx New Cupcake

3~ days left of open beta! If there's anything anyone still wanted to test out before the game goes live make sure ya get it done!

Rowsdower Boss for Warplots please. Devs, I know you're listening make it happen.
  5. BeardGravy

BeardGravy New Cupcake

Rowsdower too OP.

Just as an update: Warplot and Raiding rosters are starting to look very solid - still looking for more though! Can't wait to finally get in game and make progress.
  6. Lynx

Lynx New Cupcake

Has anyone messed around with addons yet? I was looking around at some to build at an "ST suggested addons" pack for members. Man I love UI customization.
  7. HowIMineForFish

HowIMineForFish New Cupcake

Hi!

I'm currently in the market for a guild and you guys seem like the type of guild I'm looking for. I just had a couple questions I couldn't find answers to from this thread and/or a quick browsing of your website.

-In the OP of this thread, you said that "in our most recent game our event nights/times were Sun/Tues/Wed from 9pm-12am EST". Is that still looking to be true for your raiding schedule in Wildstar? If so, then that is the PERFECT schedule for me.

-What are your current class/role recruitment needs for your raiding? Just from looking at many other guilds' recruitment, it appears as though my intended main (Spellslinger DPS) is going to be the most commonly played class/role (ie Spellslinger DPS recruitment seems to be a lot lower than any other class/role :down:) . That being said, I am a massive altoholic, and do definitely intend on rolling plenty of other characters (at least a Medic healer and Engineer tank) and if necessary, I would definitely be okay with switching my main character if it would really benefit the guild.
    Haxi and Lynx like this.
  8. Haxi

Haxi New Cupcake

- Currently raid times are being voted on for 3 nights a week and we are looking at an 8-11 PM EST schedule. (Voting thread went up late Friday night for members)

- We have a lot of spellslingers but you are welcome to play whatever appeals to you as we would love to have people who are altoholics :p. And you never know what we may need for raids when the time comes to start doing them.
  9. Lynx

Lynx New Cupcake

Our group that's ready to go at launch is shaping up to be pretty insane. Those of us that rush to level up will all have pretty ease of access to go back and help under leveled people as well.

Got some pretty big plans in store and we're hitting the ground running May 31st, looks like it'll be a great time!
  10. Haxi

Haxi New Cupcake

I know there isn't any wildstar going on RIGHT now, but... You should still get in on this before launch and get set up with us. That way you can be one of the cool kids.
  11. Stroh

Stroh New Cupcake

Yeah it's strange just how popular Spellslingers appear to be. I guess people just like the longer range with high mobility. Certainly a fun class, I think they're going to be especially fun in PvP since their innate has so many possible uses.

We certainly have more of them than any other class, but I know a decent portion are oriented more towards PvP than PvE progression. Not a problem to have more, especially since as we reach that critical number of Spellslingers more and more members seem to be happy and volunteering to change to less played classes.
  12. Lynx

Lynx New Cupcake

1000 times this. Roll what class you want, play what YOU think is fun. No need to worry about "ifs" and "maybes" of end game content IMO.
  13. BeardGravy

BeardGravy New Cupcake

6 1/2 days to go until the headstart! Everyone stocked up on Oreos & Mello Yellow? Mtn Dew & Doritos? Red Bull & Cocaine?

We're still looking for more to bolster our Raiding and Warplot rosters!
  14. Lynx

Lynx New Cupcake

If you haven’t gotten your copy of Wildstar yet, Green man gaming is having a 25% off coupon (expires today).

GMG025-MAYBHW-SOSAVE (This works on other games too apparently)

That essentially makes the first monthly payment you would have to make free!

And y'know I hear there's a guild out there with a fantastic community that's recruiting for that exact game...
  15. Haxi

Haxi New Cupcake

Ooooooohhhh man launch is sooooooo close. Get in this!
  16. Lynx

Lynx New Cupcake

A little under 8 hours left until headstart is live! Our launch group is ready to go. Still time left to join up!
  17. BeardGravy

BeardGravy New Cupcake

3 hours until launch! Join us!
  18. Lynx

Lynx New Cupcake

1 minute left! 30+ people on our teamspeak right now. Headstart & Launch are going to be great.
  19. Haxi

Haxi New Cupcake

Guess what guild is already created in game? SUPERTROOPERS. That's right, join up.
  20. Narsh

Narsh New Cupcake

Welcome aboard to those who've come in and looking forward to seeing eeryone else who's going through here. ST is having a great time here on pre release day.