1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

SVG - Child's Play Event - Eldan Games - With Late Night Dominion

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Oroshi, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Oroshi

Oroshi Cupcake

Check Out Our Website for more information http://latenightdominion.com/?page_id=6

About: Sat in your Cabin on “The Behemoth”, while you are on your way to Nexus (or just waiting for the game to come out). Bored out for your skull and need some R&R, how about come and join us over at SVG. We will be holding a 24 hour gaming Marathon, playing several multiplayer F2P games, so come and join us.

[​IMG]

The aim of this Marathon is raise money for the Child’s Play Charity so they can provide gaming equipment for Childrens Ward’s.

When: 18th MAY 10:00 EST to 19th MAY 10:00 EST

Where: Your gaming PC, and our stream Late Night Dominion http://www.twitch.tv/latenightdominion

[​IMG]
    Which Games: To be Announced

Goal: $10,000 - while we will not know exactly what Child’s Play will spend it on, as it depends on the current needs, each device brought can bring happiness and relief for 1000’s of children each month. So with your support, they can buy enough to help millions of children each year.

If you are interested in taking part: Turn up on the day, and join the game we are playing, and follow the stream, we be hacking, slashing and shooting our way through the games. the game list will be announced closer to the time. For now if you have any suggestions on games, or for things we can do while raising money feel free to let us know below.

What will be happening on the show: While we are gaming away, we hope to interview some people relating to the Wildstar community as a whole. So if you interested in being on the show, and joining in the craziness, send me a PM.

Also we are looking for prize donators as well, so we can give out some love, to those that support the cause.

Shoutouts: If you have a guild or fansite you want people to know about, or just want a general shout out, donate to the cause and we’ll shout out your message.

About Child’s Play: raises money each year to buy gaming devices and related software and hardware for children’s hospital wards. While giving sick children the chance to escape from it all, it gives worried parents a much need break, as they see their little ones, smiling and laughing. You can find more information here http://www.childsplaycharity.org/

[​IMG]
    We hope this will be one of many successful events showcasing why the Wildstar Community is the best.

If you do donate, please either fill out your name or add it in the comments, as we may be giving prizes away based on who donated.

So if you have any question PM here, leave a post, or twitter #LNDEldanGames

On behalf of

Late Night Dominion
    Subterfuge Vanguard
    Subterfuge Gaming

Oroshi
    SVG Logistics Officer
  2. Philetic

Philetic Cupcake

Awesome. Really like that this kind of charity is happening already from the Wildstar community! Hope it all goes well. I shall see you on the stream :).
    Nyxis likes this.
  3. Arawulf

Arawulf Owner of WildStarFans.net

This is amazing guys! It's so exciting to see WildStar Fans come together for such a great cause.
    Nyxis likes this.
  4. Honoracy

Honoracy Cupcake-About-Town

Aww come on man! No cheats plz!

:p Really sweet event. I just got a big raise so I should be able to pitch in! I will deff be there though. See yall there!
  5. Nyxis

Nyxis Cupcake-About-Town

Minecraft Hunger Games anyone? :D
  6. Oroshi

Oroshi Cupcake

We are still working on our list of games, and hope to having it finalised in the next couple of weeks. So if you have any ideas and would like to put them forwards now is the time.

They needs to fit the following rules:

• Free to play
    • Multiplayer
    • Do not need a dedicated server (Unless you can provided a large one)
    • Not be under any form of NDA where by we can not stream our gameplay
    • Needs to be playable for several hours.
    So post your suggestion below
  7. Dragon[SVG]

Dragon[SVG] Cupcake-About-Town

Dota?
  8. Purple Rose

Purple Rose Cupcake-About-Town

League of Legends?
    Even if i am not the best player id love to play with you a game to serve the cause!

Also well done that!You are AWESOME
    Beetle likes this.
  9. Anhrez

Anhrez Cupcake-About-Town

I look forward to the event, a worth cause!
    How about minefield or hearts? We can do team Fortress again .. but Beetle will just be on kill the clone of Anhrez duty again.
  10. Sabre070

Sabre070 Cupcake-About-Town

Carbine should give you (and anyone participating) temporary access to Wildstar beta. You'll make that $10k in no time!
  11. Oroshi

Oroshi Cupcake

Thanks Anhrez, you sure you want to play TF2 again, all that dead time you racked up :p

That would be kind of amazing, Sabre, alas we will just have to put up with an swag they send us :p
  12. Oroshi

Oroshi Cupcake

So games that have been suggested so far are:

• Minecraft Hunger Games - While this is fun, we would need a server for it, or to find one, depending on the numbers this could be hard, and its not free to play.
    • DOTA2 - Yes its free to play, its in beta still so you need a key, I know most people have plenty to spare, its just the logistics
    • LoL - Free to play check, no need for a server check, not too many people can join in each game maybe at a quieter point
    • Smite - Same as LoL
    • Planetside 2 - Despite its game play problems (nothing that would affect what we do), its fun to play, and we can get a lot of people into the same server.
    • Any free to play MMO - Tera, Aion these work, like PS2 we can get lots of people together on one server, and go and mob stuff.
    • Realm of the Mad God - very silly, don't need a server, and lots of people can join in.
    • Team Fortress 2 - fun free to play shooter, just need a quiet server to play on.
    Does anyone have anymore ideas?
    Blankspace likes this.
  13. Xiones

Xiones Cupcake

Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask. :D
  14. Oroshi

Oroshi Cupcake

[​IMG]

Not sure what this is it a Teddy Bear picnic, or a picture of loot?
  15. Guide

Guide Well-Known Cupcake

Haha. Realm of the Mad God is good jump in and play fun. I would also suggest Warframe. But I vote for LoL mostly.
    Nyxis likes this.
  16. Oroshi

Oroshi Cupcake

While I love Warframe, and have a hard time pulling myself away from it, its only a 4 player game max, I'm looking for stuff we can get a lot of people to play.
    Guide likes this.
  17. Phakz

Phakz Cupcake-About-Town

LoL and TF2 have my vote.

How many people are you planning on having show up? or is it to soon to tell?
  18. Oroshi

Oroshi Cupcake

Right now we have no idea, some Carbine Devs may drop in (if they have time), the more the better.
  19. Phakz

Phakz Cupcake-About-Town

Would it be alright if I invited a streamer? and if she comes would it be alright if she streamed the event?
  20. Oroshi

Oroshi Cupcake

This would be cool, I would need to chat to her first, as there are somethings we can, and cannot do.