1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

SVG - Child's Play Event - Eldan Games - With Late Night Dominion

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Oroshi, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Oroshi

Oroshi Cupcake

We'll be using our Raidcall for all the public facing comms, details 5911200
  2. Nyxis

Nyxis Cupcake-About-Town

We're inviting people to join Raidcall: 5911200 during the event so that you can chat with other participants.
  3. Lance

Lance New Cupcake

I made 2 donations totalling $70 to put ya over the $700 mark. Congrats! Great cause...great people...and GREAT game! www.lethalitygroup.com is my guild if you're looking for a home (shameless plug), and look forward to following this!
  4. Blankspace

Blankspace WTB Fun Forum Title

I'd watch the show tonight, because I bet I'm going to say how awesome you are. Yup :p Thanks for the donation!
  5. Lance

Lance New Cupcake

6. Lance

Lance New Cupcake

Ooooh oooooh ooooh...and I request to see Michael Jacksons "Thriller" dance by a bunch of ya....with music playing!! *rubs hands together evilly mwuahahahahahahahahaha
  7. Aegon

Aegon Cupcake

We'll be on Raid Call for the event, but Im sure we'll be lurking in TS still. Our main focus will be on the Raid Call chat.

Awesome, thanks for helping spread the word. It's efforts like this that will help make this event a success.
  8. BrokSamson

BrokSamson Cupcake-About-Town

Beta keys for the kids!!! :)
  9. Blankspace

ALL THE KEYS! ALL THE KIDS!!!
  10. MMOPapa

MMOPapa Cupcake-About-Town

[​IMG]

We are now entering the final hours of The Eldan Games, a twenty-four hour gaming marathon spanning a multitude of free-to-play video games with the sole purpose of raising money for the Child's Play organization. What's Child's Play? Child's Play is a charitable organization that organizes worldwide toy drives to children's hospitals. In earlier hours of the marathon we were joined by a great number of developers from Carbine Studio's WildStar Development Team, WildStar Central's very own Zap-Robo, and (of course) our gracious hosts for this event, the guild members of Subterfuge Vanguard, hosts of the popular WildStar themed show; Late Night Dominion! Interested in donating? Head on over to their website and click on the 'Donate' button before the event ends! :up:
    SpaceGecko likes this.
  11. Sabre070

Sabre070 Cupcake-About-Town

Won all the LoL and Smite games that I played in. Unfortunately can't spare any money, but I did my part in keeping the stream interesting.
  12. MMOPapa

Click here to see some of the mayhem (from my perspective) from last night when the WildStar Community went head to head in a vicious Team Fortress 2 match against the WildStar Development Team.

Turn up the quality and see if you can spot any familiar names! And ignore my bad aim. :cry:
    SpaceGecko and Azhdaha like this.
  13. Nyxis

Nyxis Cupcake-About-Town

I had a great time.. from the start till the very moment I passed out at my computer! :)
    SpaceGecko, Sabre070 and Azhdaha like this.
  14. Azhdaha

Azhdaha Cupcake-About-Town

What a truly awesome even for the community - major kudos to all who participated! Can't wait to see the final tally, and hear the war stories. :)
  15. Sabre070

Sabre070 Cupcake-About-Town

I was just saying to Nyxis - I was getting pretty tired to the end, and I slept in the middle. Those ~4 hours of straight LoL games took their toll.
  16. MMOPapa

So... I was reluctant to post this video but like I always say, "If you can't laugh at yourself, you're not seeing what's really funny."

The video explains it all in the first 30 seconds; but long story short? I tried to play a prank on Nyxis by slipping some 'unique' music in to his playlist... I forgot my FRAPs would record anything playing in the background... :laugh:
    Nyxis likes this.
  17. jonbones

jonbones Cupcake

Good on you for helping out with the charity.

Also, bonus points for the whole "waiting on a ship to arrive at Nexus" bit - great for RPers.
  18. Justin Keith Wayne Smith

Justin Keith Wayne Smith New Cupcake

So Awesome ..... As a father with a Disabled Child, This is such a great social outlet for our children, not only that but it gives them a since of normalcy in their everyday struggle. Thank you all . My daughter Has been in many Hospitals, threw many operations and Believe me this helps so much. Just to sit and play a game, to read a new book or even be able to take part in an event helps that childs spirit. My daughter and I send positive energy and love to all who was.
    Beetle, Blankspace and The Duck like this.
  19. Blankspace

We really love the Charity and we plan to continue doing events like this one in the future both as a guild, a vodcast, and hopefully Wildstar community! :)