1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU Tank soldier LF PvE guild with mmo xp. Exiles

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Winstrol, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Winstrol

Winstrol New Cupcake

Im 24yo., looking for guild with attidude, mmos experience, to jump start on a launch and keep goin.

Raiding times: Mon,Tue,Thu,Sat,Sun. Evening GMT, can be midday on weekends.
    Attendance 90-100% - depending on witch exactly days and timing.
    Want to start raiding first week after release. Getting lv50 first week.
    Aiming for top50 EU PvE. If there gonna be any rankings.
    Started WS this weekend, gonna stay in betas until release.
    Gaming xp :
    D2 - private server 2nd team tournament 3v3. top3 guild after server reroll.
    WoW WotLK - Server top3 guild, at the moment i stop playing we been top1. ( Medium pop server back in time) -
    GW2 - Played for like 4 months after launch. Desolation used to be EU 2nd. Top5 realm guild. Tryed raidleading but i dont like talk to much, got my legendary in first 3months, quit cuz lack of content.
    Back to WoW now for 3months, half heroic cleared so far...
    Tryed many more webbased/mmos/etc.
    If u have any offers pls post here, or if you need more info send pm. Thanks
  2. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  3. Winstrol

Winstrol New Cupcake

Hi mate, doesnt seem that its gonna work well, as i wrote above im not able to raid wednesday and friday. And a website says its fri-sun.
    But tnx anyway