1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Task Force Nova -PVE Guild - (Exile - CST)

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Task Force Nova, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Task Force Nova

Task Force Nova New Cupcake

[​IMG]

Task Force Nova is in search of a dedicated group of fun loving adults (21+) who are looking to get in on the ground level of a new guild in a new MMO!

Our mission is to provide a flexible raiding/grouping schedule for adults who have careers and family and cannot adhere to the demanding schedules of a hardcore raiding guild, but still love to raid! We want to provide a gaming experience built on teamwork that does not punish you for having a life! Guild activities will be scheduled using doodle,facebook, and forums to coordinate as many people's schedules as possible.

Task Force Nova's main goal is to have fun and enjoy the gaming experience with a group of like-minded individuals, dedicated to helping each other progress in game. From time to time (hopefully as the game grows and expands), we will evaluate what we want to achieve together as a unit, whether it be end-game raiding, continued casual play or something different all together.

We are currently considering 2-3 nights a week of scheduled activities like dungeon runs and/or 10 man raids. Vent is mandatory for grouping.

If this interests you, please check out our website Task Force Nova for more specific information, and how to join!
  2. Xalon

Xalon Cupcake-About-Town

Are you guys NOVA (ur tag) in Yaks Bend gw2?
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the guild, and don't forget to Register so people can see it even better :up:
  4. Task Force Nova

We are not associated with any previous MMOs or video games :) This is a brand new guild! My husband and I played in a small guild on GW2's Tarnished Coast. We were running level 20 fractals before we just got board. I usually play a healer and my husband usually plays a tank, so we really started to miss the trinity of healer, tank, and dps.

Thank you for the info Sir, much appreciated!
  5. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

6. Task Force Nova

Voison likes this.
  7. Task Force Nova

8. Task Force Nova