1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

TenTonHammer Interview Jeremy Gaffey, Executive Producer

Discussion in 'WildStar News' started by Zap-Robo, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WildStar is probably the biggest surprise of the season with its announcement at gamescom earlier this month, coupled with hands-on time with the game the very same day. We wanted to dig more into the world of WildStar so we sat down with Jeremy Gaffey, Executive Producer of WildStar, being developed by Carbine Studios and published by NCsoft.

Scrawny, Autumnal, starspun and 2 others like this.
  2. Dragor

Dragor Cupcake

Thanks for the link :D
  3. Pontianak

Pontianak Cupcake

So if the Dominion is getting their own races... blarg, I enjoy playing evil, because evil is sexy. But now I'm divided because I want to play an Aurin. Why must you torment me Carbine, why?! Now I'm all curious what races the Dominion will be getting.
    Akhrin likes this.
  4. starspun

starspun Well-Known Cupcake

I want a reptile race, damn it.
  5. Khalm

Khalm New Cupcake

This game keeps getting more and more interesting. Great interview.
  6. Lucas

Lucas Cupcake

VERY interesting interview, especially the tidbit about space and the more detailed explanations about Settler and Scientist paths; nice to know about the different starting areas and the current approach to them by the Dev Team. Can't wait 'til they slowly unveil all those features on the official website (hint, hint! :p)
  7. Evion

Evion WildStar Haiku Winner 2012

This, yes. If we've got rock-golems and bunny girls, give me some bipedal lizards/dino-people! With lasers! >:3
    starspun likes this.
  8. starspun

I can do without the lasers, I'm sure those can be appended by way of weaponry anyway!
  9. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

Thanks for the link, that was great. So, 6 races to start. That's pretty good to start and room to grow if/when they decide to, so not bad.
  10. ImmortalExile

ImmortalExile Cupcake-About-Town

I am so hoping for a race that's like a Dragon/Elf hybrid thingy-ma-bobber... with the wings, too! Or maybe no wings... or...
    Whatever, it'll never happen.

*Sulks*
  11. starspun

It looks like there will be five at this point, since humans will be able to join either faction. A little bit of a letdown, but I can understand the reasoning behind this choice.
  12. VooDoo

VooDoo Cupcake-About-Town

this doesnt help my jones for the game.. at all. its bad enough looking at the artwork and animations while other people are demoing it at PAX and Gamescom, these little tidbits here and there have my imagination going ape-pooh crazy!

it seems we've only scratched the surface on what we know about wildstar. this is definitely something that will get my wife back into gaming, being a huge sci-fi nut and self proclaimed "Browncoat".
  13. .selebu

.selebu Cupcake

Great interview. Finally somebody asked about space exploration =D
    I think adding spaceships/other planets are a great possibility for addons or raid instances.

Oh and theres the confirmation for humans on both factions, finally in english as well =D