1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The Animals, Creatures, and Monsters of WildStar

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Fate Flyer, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Fate Flyer

Fate Flyer "That" Cupcake

[​IMG]

Welcome to the creature thread! I thought we were in need of a place to discuss all the wonderful animals that inhabit the different planets in WildStar!

We've seen some great screenshots and concept art of some of the different animals that are going to be in the game already. So, to start things off, let's talk about our favorite creature so far! What makes it so special?

I think my favorite critter I've seen yet is the Vind. It's just so darn cute!ヽ(^^)ノ I love the shape of its body and how the circles on its back and tail compliment that shape. That tail is just awesome. :3 The little horns on its head are adorable, as if it could use them to do any harm! And, of course, the wings just are the icing on the cake!

[​IMG]

However, I must say, I do very much love these glowing alien creatures, especially the Frizlet!
    [​IMG]All those eyes and deadly-looking antennae, and it still manages to look cute! I guess that's the theme with me: cuteness = :inlove:
    Yakzan, Extatica and InnocentCivilian like this.
  2. InnocentCivilian

InnocentCivilian "That" Cupcake

Hehe, I was gonna make a thread like this, too! :laugh:

Vind do look super-cute :p. I have a soft spot for anteater-looking animals :p.

The enemy I want to fight the most at the moment are Darkspur Cartel Thugs!

They frickin' FIREBEND.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtK-8sUazUs&t=14m26s

I swear, they look soooo fun to fight against for that reason alone. XD

(Incidentally, some Granok down in Deradune can apparently Firebend as well, but they don't have the classy dress of the Darkspur Cartel which makes their Firebending look even MORE awesome! :D)

I mean, Wildstar is a game that blends sci-fi and fantasy. But usually 'fantasy' takes the form of 'traditional' spells, runes, etc. In this case, it's frickin' MAGIC KUNG-FU! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
    Fate Flyer likes this.
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

[​IMG]

Awesome how the parasite's feast at her....butt....Gotta love that WS humor :D
    Fate Flyer likes this.
  4. Duckdee

Duckdee Cupcake-About-Town

Wow, there are giant Pikmin! ^^
  5. Zerdav

Zerdav Cupcake-About-Town

Rowsdower for me, I have a thing for goats :p
    Yakzan likes this.