1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

THE CLASS

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Credz, May 6, 2014.

1. Credz

Credz New Cupcake

THIS IS IT, it's a little less than a month till the games launches. Most people have decided the class they are going to play, so what is it? What class is going to be the one for you. Also if you are a person still stuck in the between area, what are they?
  2. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Esper!

Because Espers are neats! And funs!
  3. Siddy

Siddy New Cupcake

I'm still torn between Medic, engineer, and stalker. But what class i play also depends on what fraction my guild (when i find one) will go on.

I only want to role a Aurin or a Chua. Since Aurin can only stalker that limits my choice with them unless i think about playing spellslinger.
  4. PalsyPlague

PalsyPlague Cupcake

I'm 90% Esper with a 10% chance of Medic.
  5. Domi Dayglow

Yay! Palsy Esper!

Wait, that class sounds a little shakey.
  6. SilentJ

SilentJ Cupcake

I was thinking an Esper, but my desire to make a Granok is kindof hindering that. So I guess it's between Engineer/Medic/Warrior, and I really can't decide!
  7. Domi Dayglow

Well, Engi is ranged Pew Pew. Actually, Spellslinger is ranged Pew Pew. Engi is ranged Boom! Boom! ....and tanking.

Warrior is melee Slash Hack. Or, hack slash if you are left handed.

Medic's are kind of like the perfect balance between ranged and melee, healing and damage.
    cliffisen likes this.
  8. coolster50

coolster50 Cupcake

Well, I'm the kind of guy who tries a bit of everything, but I'mma start off with a Warrior
  9. CookieThrower

CookieThrower New Cupcake

I have been torn I really like most of the classes but I think I am gonna roll a medic on my pve server and a stalker on my pvp server
  10. Laban

Laban Cupcake-About-Town

If you were to ask me at any point during the closed beta my immediate answer would be Stalker.
    But then of course I had to ruin it by delving deeper into he other classes when the open beta went live, now I have no bloody idea what I want! Stalkers are still awesome, but Warriors are brutally fun too, then we have Spellslingers zippin' and zappin' all over the place with a lot of cool spells, and don't get me started on how amazingly fun it is running around as a Medic healing every lil' scratched elbow in Walatiki Temple.

I've been refusing to level an Engineer and Esper above lvl 11 because I know that will just make it even harder.
  11. Pascal

Pascal New Cupcake

Esper all the way, 100% going heals more than likely over dps and after healing dungeons and pvp I am loving it.
  12. Dollgirl

Dollgirl New Cupcake

I'm 100% set on warrior. No other classes seemed to interest me like warrior. I'm super excited for tanking and pvp face smashing.
  13. Sushari

Sushari New Cupcake

have to say it is a toss up between Stalker and Engineer, but will be going Dommie all the way. now if we could just get a Chua Stalker
  14. Domi Dayglow

I wonder if we should make a thread that tries to predict which races will get new classes first. Once Carbine has the free time to develop the animations.