1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The Dirty Dozen, End game pve/pvp community

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Digipyro, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Digipyro

Digipyro New Cupcake

OI cupcakes ! the time to play with dolls is over ! Wildstar will be coming out and we need YOU as experienced mmo player !

We’ll be dragging you through end game content, throw you in front of the lions in PVP or water the flowers with housing mode. That’s right ! I said it ! You will almost not regret it.
    The dirty dozen is a gaming community, so if you have the attention span of a fish you’d
    fit right in with some of the other members.

The dirty dozen is an established gamers community that has played games such as WoW, Aion, Swtor and rift and is currently active in FF14 and the soon to be released eso.

The wildstar section of the dirty dozen will mostly focus on the end game PvE side ( raiding) but also do PvP and have space for casual members.

Contact Isharie or myself for more information or
    Look on the website on: http://the-dirty-dozen.enjin.com/

2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the Guild/Community and don't forget to Register on the all guilds thread so people can see it even faster and better :up:

3. sharkey

sharkey Guest

Is there any room for a tank in the guild in the guild ? And can I have a spot on your raiding team ?

4. ISharie

ISharie Guest

hi there sharkey we have all spots open yet, so all that join us sould play the class what thy want to play.
    And whit raiding we will make sure all in the guild that want to raid will be abel to do so.

sharkey likes this.
  5. sharkey

sharkey Guest

Thank you for the invite