1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting The Dirty Dozen

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by ISharie, Feb 5, 2014.

1. ISharie

ISharie New Cupcake

OI cupcakes ! the time to play with dolls is over ! Wildstar will be coming out and we need YOU as experienced mmo player !

We’ll be dragging you through end game content, throw you in front of the lions in PVP or water the flowers with housing mode. That’s right ! I said it ! You will almost not regret it.
    The dirty dozen is a gaming community, so if you have the attention span of a fish you’d
    fit right in with some of the other members.

The dirty dozen is an established gamers community that has played games such as WoW, Aion, Swtor and rift and is currently active in FF14 and the soon to be released eso.

The wildstar section of the dirty dozen will mostly focus on the end game PvE side ( raiding) but also do PvP and have space for casual members.

Contact myself or senuui for more information or
    Look on the website on: http://the-dirty-dozen.enjin.com/