1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU The Dragoon Brotherhood - Be part of a Legacy!

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by TheHidden01, Aug 8, 2013.

1. TheHidden01

TheHidden01 Cupcake

The Dragoon Brotherhood
    [​IMG]
    "Only a bad craftsman blames their tools"​
    ---​

Server: PvP
    Time Zone: Europe
    Faction: Exiles
    Guild Focus: Moderate to Hardcore PvP, building a strong community, all forms of content.
    Forums: Yes, with over 30,000 posts.
    Ventrilo: Yes
    Recruitment Status: OPEN

══════════════════════════════════════════════════​

Who are we?

Since 2006 The Dragoon Brotherhood has travelled MMOs bringing their own form of mischief and mayhem and having as much fun as we possibly can. Within this guild every member is valued for who they are, and we aim to use that to achieve everything we possibly can.

We enjoy all forms of content, from chasing down enemies in World PvP to flaunting our hard won epics from Raids, so there is something for everyone.

Put simply, if you're not a derp, who doesn't mind actually, you know, talking to people, then you will fit right in. We accept all ability levels, and classes, what's important is that you know how to hang!

What are we about?

When it comes down to it, we will not be as smooth and polished with huge numbers like some other guilds, devoid of any real soul, no matter how much they talk. We will not be the newcomer guild, bragging about how much it will achieve without anything to back it up.

Our Guild has heart and soul, it has a real character.... a crazy, weird, sometimes perverted character. When our members achieve something we throw parties to celebrate, we through events to cheer every single anniversary of every single member, where all pitch in. On the battlefield we train our newcomers to be deadly warriors, and we challenge our greatest to become legends. Before of course having "pride duels" because a member called someone else "fat".

If you are looking for a long term home, that is full of heart, respect, and friendship, then look no further. Join us today, and be part of a new legacy here in WildStar, fight, train, die, and win, as a team. We are completely nuts, but at least every evening is great fun ;)

What can you expect?

◙ A Guild that values YOU, for who you are, not what gear you have.
    ◙ PvP as much as possible, from tournaments and events we host, to outright chaos!
    ◙ A tight-knit community void of drama.
    ◙ Gamers that can kick serious butt, but have a good time laughing while doing so.
    ◙ Experienced Leadership
    ◙ Organization that has been honed over 7 years.
    ◙ Unique events that will keep you entertained.
    ◙ All forms of content, from PvE runs, to dedicated crafting.
    ◙ A populated forums, active vent, and welcoming community.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════​
    Sounds awesome! How do I join?
    [​IMG]

Please note that The Dragoon Brotherhood is not a casual heaven. Although we are open to accepting all types of players, if you can't play more than 10 hours per week, then you will not be suitable.

Joining couldn't be simpler, simply follow these steps:-

1) Visit www.always-dragoons.com
    2) Read through our Rules, and information found in the tabs at the top.
    3) Click the Recruitment tab, and read through the application info.
    4) Fill out our application form.
    5) Await our response and prepare for a guild that values YOU!

═════

Above all things we are just a bunch of gamers that like to have a good time and play hard. We are not huge, instead favouring quality over quantity, and we are not for all, but there are members that have been here for years and have frequently say there is nothing like us.

Above all we are hoping to make Wildstar a home for the future where we can thrive within a strong family.

Whatever your choice, thank you for reading our thread,

TheHidden01
    - Guild Master
    www.always-dragoons.com
    Dr Louise, Zwim and Extatica like this.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the guild, and don't forget to Register so people can see it even better and faster :up:
    Zwim and TheHidden01 like this.
  3. Dorek

Dorek New Cupcake

Been in the guild for around 3 years now, and we have played tons of MMO's together having a great time.
    This guild has become my family and a part of my everyday life just chilling and having fun.
    Definatly the greatest treasure i have found in my life travelling the interwebz, join us and build a legacy of your own.

The Dragoon Brotherhood.
    Dr Louise, Zwim and TheHidden01 like this.
  4. Zwim

Zwim New Cupcake

I can't wait to try this game with the family of 6 years!
    Dr Louise and TheHidden01 like this.
  5. Kreed

Kreed New Cupcake

Hello everyone!

I just want to say that I'll be looking to form a dedicated group of players for the (rated) arenas in Wildstar. Back when I played Aion I worked myself up from nothing and ended up rolling with, and earning myself a dedicated spot, on the strongest Elyos Dredgion group on our server (Spatalos). For Wildstar I want to recreate that top tier PvP experience by, this time, starting my own group. So, if you're a dedicated and competative arena type PvP player like myself (and planning to play on an EU server) feel free to apply to the Dragoon Brotherhood today!
    Dr Louise, TheHidden01 and Zwim like this.
  6. Dr Louise

Dr Louise New Cupcake

I can't wait until this game release and I get to play it with all my fellow guild brothers and sisters! This journey will be so fun as so many other we have. Feel free to join us today and be a part of our wonderful journeys!
    TheHidden01 likes this.
  7. TheHidden01

TheHidden01 Cupcake

Welcome to Qanto who joined us yesterday!

TH
    Dr Louise likes this.
  8. Dr Louise

Dr Louise New Cupcake

Oooh can't wait for this game it's going to be sooo awesome!
  9. Dorek

Dorek New Cupcake

Join us today and play some games with us and have fun.
    Dr Louise likes this.
  10. Drakendour

Drakendour New Cupcake

I've been in the guild for just over a year now and I've had a great time from the start playing many different games and MMO's and just chilling watching countless different movies and shows with the guildies, now we are looking forward to Wildstar, don't miss your chance to be a part of something great.
    Dr Louise likes this.
  11. TheHidden01

TheHidden01 Cupcake

Always having fun in the games we play and we can't wait to shake WildStar up!

Join today, and be a part of a close knit guild ready for anything!

TH
    Dr Louise likes this.
  12. Dr Louise

Dr Louise New Cupcake

Are you are looking for a friendship orientated community where they treat each other like family? Then we are for you! Together we can make the Exiles rule the Nexus. Stop by our website and change your life, you wont regret it!
  13. Kreed

Kreed New Cupcake

Hello again, everyone!

Like I said in my previous post above, I'm looking to form a dedicated Arena team for Wildstar. As most of you interested in the Arena mode already know, teams will consist of either two players, three players, or five players. Ideally, I'd like to have enough dedicated PvP'ers to form at least one five man team. So, if you're aiming for the top in rated Arenas and plan to play on an EU server, feel free to apply to the Dragoon Brotherhood!
  14. TheHidden01

TheHidden01 Cupcake

Of course, being hardcore is just one element of the Dragoons, there are many types of gamers out there, and we are open to them all. We have hardcore players, and we have the PvE'ers.

The one thing we all share, and expect from new recruits is a sense of community and brotherhood. Joining just for high PvP, but don't care about respecting the rest of the community, or even talking to them? Forget about it.

TH
  15. Dorek

Dorek New Cupcake

We value the person and not just the gear on their character.
    Even while raiding hard bosses we still have fun doing it, which makes us also successful in that part.
  16. Dariv

Dariv New Cupcake

Been a member of this guild for over a year and haven't looked back with regret. Cracking bunch of people involved always up for a laugh and I look forward to it continuing in this game
  17. TheHidden01

TheHidden01 Cupcake

Anniversary tomorrow, how many guilds here can say they have been active for seven years!

TH
  18. Marshy

Marshy New Cupcake

Been in this guild a Month now. Best month i had with a guild, If your looking for a new home in a new game Join The Dragoon brotherhood.
  19. Kreed

Kreed New Cupcake

So, like I expect all of you have done already, I've watched the Crowd Control (CC) Dev Speak trailer Carbine put up yesterday on the main Wildstar website, and I have to say I'm even more excited to get into the game and its Arenas even more now! All these different effects and different ways to break out of some of the CC's; now that's some creative evolving of what we're used to in MMORPG's!

In any case, the Dragoon Brotherhood is still looking for more members to add to our roster. Like you can see in the OP, we're a community that values its members, and while we're one with a focus on PvP (I'm a big Arena/Battle Ground lover myself, heh heh), we do other forms of content just as much. Raiding, Warplots, etc. So, if you're interested, feel free to apply on our website: http://www.always-dragoons.com/

-Kreed, Captain of the Dragoon Brotherhood and (Arena) PvP enthusiast
  20. TheHidden01

TheHidden01 Cupcake

Congratulations to Marshy who was fully accepted into the Dragoons passing his trial with flying colours!

TH