1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU The Dragoon Brotherhood - Be part of a Legacy!

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by TheHidden01, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

Heh, I used to be in this guild a long time ago, but I wasn't your type of person :(
  2. TheHidden01

TheHidden01 Cupcake

Ahh yes I remember, had to think long for a minute, but it was DCU, man that's years ago now. Glad you got a guild for WS ;)

TH
  3. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

I couldn't even remember the game haha! Yeah, I always had a guild just didn't want to run it for DCU due to the scale :).

All the best to ya in the future/WS! If you have any WSC issues feel free to drop me a shout.

/Ico
  4. Dorek

Dorek New Cupcake

Good times to join us and watch some dev speaks and livestreams together. =)
  5. Marshy

Marshy New Cupcake

Sunday is a lazy day for everyone no work no nothing just gaming! Or chilling with the Dragoons. Join now and chill with us today!

http://www.always-dragoons.com/
  6. TheHidden01

TheHidden01 Cupcake

The Dragoons are looking for strong PvP'ers and community orientated gamers that are looking to shake the world up.

We can offer it all, whatever you desire, we can bring. From winning tournaments in GW2, to being hardcore world PvP'ers in games like AoC and TERA, we can offer a strong gaming arena to suit you, while bringing you a guild which really means something.

TH
  7. Drakendour

Drakendour New Cupcake

If you're interested in PvP and having a good time, The Dragoon Brotherhood could be a great place for you, why not come and see if you fit in?
  8. Marshy

Marshy New Cupcake

Well i been work everyday now, And the only thing i look forward to is coming home checking my site's ;) getting on ventrilo and having a good laff with the dragoons, and play some game's.

Want to be part of this ? join now
  9. Dorek

Dorek New Cupcake

Good livestreams soon about the spell slinger thing class, good time to hop onboard and enjoy the experiences together.
  10. Dr Louise

Dr Louise New Cupcake

Spellslinger live stream tonight! Gonna be so good to watch with the guild.
    Apply and be apart of us, and join our hype for wildstar!
  11. TheHidden01

TheHidden01 Cupcake

Another livestream down and now we have to face a Saturday without a livestream.

Luckily if you join now, you can join for a weekend of fun, games, and pure ownage across multiple games with a ready made, tight knit community.

The Dragoon Brotherhood - Ready-made years before the game was even announced.

TH
  12. Dorek

Dorek New Cupcake

Was nice devspeaks about the stalker and it created more appeal to play.
  13. Dr Louise

Dr Louise New Cupcake

Yeah and Dorek the mystic Aurin in the end, oooh. Unreleased classes are coming up! Cant wait to see it with all the guild members.
    Join us and be one of the mysterious classes or the amazing one we have seen so far :)
  14. Drakendour

Drakendour New Cupcake

Enjoying the steam sales right now playing some cool games, lots of people excited for Injustice, come check out The Dragoons and enjoy the wait for Wildstar!
  15. TheHidden01

TheHidden01 Cupcake

Injustice just arrived for us here in EU and we have been playing it obsessively with lot's of King of the Hill. There are always games being played, and things to do.​
    The Dragoon Brotherhood - Not a quiet day in sight!​
    TH​
  16. Dorek

Dorek New Cupcake

Gotta love em furry races too, but playing a bit wow with the guild to pass the time and have good fun.
  17. Dr Louise

Dr Louise New Cupcake

Everyone is excited for the new class, medic! We watched the devspeak and checked the class page, a unique class. Cant wait for the livestream to learn more about it with the guild. Come join us and and be apart of something just as unique as the medic ;)
  18. Zwim

Zwim New Cupcake

Watching the latest vids as usual and discussing the classes.

Why not join us?
  19. Drakendour

Drakendour New Cupcake

A few of us playing a little bit of WoW now just to pass the time until Wildstar, checking our emails relentlessly for that WS beta invite :p.
  20. Marshy

Marshy New Cupcake

Been playing alot of game with the dragoons while we wait for wild star it makes the time past very quick, and it always a great lafff