1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting The Drunken Ninja Zombie Squad

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by NinjaMortis, Feb 1, 2014.

?

Do the undead even feel the effects of alcohol?

1. uh... yes ?

100.0%
  2. I thought they only consumed brains...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

The Drunken Ninja Zombie Squad

(Exile)

Looking for a fun and funny light non-serious rp semi-hardcore
    pvp pve wpvp and raiding guild?
    looking to make friends, have fun, get inebriated, and @#$% #$%@ up? (belch)
    than look no fur... look no furth... look no more come party with the super secret
    Drunken Ninja Zombie SquaZZZZZzzzzz

Open

mon - 9pm till dawn
    wed - 9pm till dawn
    friday - 9pm till dawn (or till you passout)

I am also looking for an assistant guild manager.As I am new to guild managment
    and this is also my first guild i need someone to help me out and organize more activity.
    so if your interested or just want to join please contact me here or our facebook
    group. Cheers :p

No alcohol was consumed during the creating of this thread.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheDrunkenNinjaZombieSquad/
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the Guild and don't forget to Register on the all guilds thread so people can see it even faster and better :up:

Ps: you do know the Mordesh aren't zombies, right?
  3. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

thanks will do.
    Ps:whachu talkin bout willis.
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Because you are going Exiles...and you are all ''zombie'' like, I thought I had to give you a brief reminder that the Mordesh race aren't space zombies ;)
    Kataryna likes this.
  5. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

No i get that. i wanna know how you came to the conclusion that they are not space zombies. when everyone including the devs have referred to them as such many times in fact the only one denying well not so much a denial as a distaste for being labeled a zombie is victor and i understand that why would such a brilliant scientist wanna be lumped in with a bunch of brain dead "zombies". :sneaky:
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Was that some PvP designer, or an artist, or community manager?? Cause I heard those who are in charge with the story said different!

And I rather listen to those then any other CRB....:D
    Kataryna likes this.
  7. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

well i cant attest to who exactly. Its been said by a few of them since the unveiling and i agree I've heard the same thing but the popular synopsis is and has been space zombie.
  8. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I'm sorry but personally, as a lore abiding RP'er, I think it should be a no-go as a guild that puts the tag of ''RP'' in their description to call the Mordesh space zombies, or the Luminai space elfs.
    Kataryna likes this.
  9. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

yea....umm...no. Mordesh aren't space zombies...
    http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/media/comics/mystery-mayhem-001.php
    Check the Lore Comic - "I will not stomach one more simpleton calling me a "Space Zombie"."
    Straight from Victor Lazarin's mouth!

The Mordesh never died - thus they're not un-dead thus they're not zombies. Space Lepers? Maybe. Space Diseased? Yeah. Cursed? Possibly.

Now, if the don't take their Serum, then they'll devolve into mindless beings, yes. But they've still not died - thus NOT zombies.

zom·bie
    ˈzämbē/
    noun
    noun: zombie; plural noun: zombies
    1.​
    a corpse said to be revived by witchcraft, esp. in certain African and Caribbean religions.
    synonyms: living dead, undead, walking dead, soulless corpse
    Extatica likes this.
  10. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

uh...." The elixir eventually became unstable, leading to necromantic physical degeneration coupled with a mindless cannibalistic rage. " Sounds very space zombie like to me.
    Were exactly are you getting your lore from? And regardless of what they once were or even are the term space zombie is apart of it even if it is only a form of belittlement. Also to address this I think it should be a no-go as a guild that puts the tag of ''RP'' in their description
    I'm sticking to the play how you want to play moto my characters will have there own lore.
    fyi: I also know that they are not ninjas or drunks.
  11. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

your using the definition for zombie here. these are space zombie so they cannot be held to the same standards.
  12. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

(burp) .... bump