1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

the elden, how they look?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!, Oct 26, 2013.

1. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

i wonder how exactly the elden might look...........what id they wear:D let the speculation begin!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Vermana

Vermana Cupcake-About-Town

We don't know! That's the mystery~

There is a hologram image in the video "What is Wildstar?" on youtube that looks like it might be an Eldan, it wears robes of some sort.. Just speculation though. Nobody knows yet.
  3. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Luminai are apparently part eldan and they look like giant space elves. They probably somewhat resemble luminai.
    Saybel and Sonntam like this.
  4. Satarn

Satarn Cupcake-About-Town

For those who didn't catch it or just don't remember:
    eldan.png
    Together with a pic of Myrcalus, as I think the resemblance the hologram shares with luminai is enough to safely assume it is indeed an eldan image.

And yeah, it's eld-An, dunno why people misspell it so often. Don't wanna make some cassian or mechari angry with such an "affront", huh?
    Tribe likes this.
  5. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Carbine has actually come out and said that they have NO images designed at ALL of the Eldan - there are NO pictures at ALL!
    Kash and Revon like this.
  6. Vermana

Vermana Cupcake-About-Town

If people say "Elden" in front of me, I cut their hearts out for heresy.
  7. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

It's not Elden but Eldan

Why? From what game/thing is Elden?

[​IMG]

Also check the head above the big door, see how all images share the round thing on their forehead? Also a small face etc. etc.

Just combine all pictures with Eldan things you have, and you'll get a pretty good picture of how they SHOULD look like (when they make them).
  8. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

When I first looked at the head above the big door part of me could see a little mechari in there. Okay, so no not a real mechari. Something about the planar angles of the face and position of the eyes just made me think of them. It's clearly not a mechari. Though it might be hard to be sure since that picture is from the CGI trailer.

Guess what I'm saying is that the planar design of the mechari, who were designed by the Eldan, kind of resemble their creators in some degree. Something about the style being similar.
  9. Prof. Walrus

Prof. Walrus Cupcake

The irony made me laugh
  10. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

I've just noticed that they both have circular markings on their heads............that might be a elden feature
  11. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

:laugh::roflamo: I love it how you completely ignore my post but say exactly the same :p
  12. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

:eek: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................srry:oops:
  13. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

But yeh, it's an eldan feature aswell as the slender faces. And it seems a round chin can be a thing aswell.
  14. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

i noticed something in the cgi video picture.........if you look to the sides of the face you can see humanoid figures worshiping it?...........:confused:
  15. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

there's no irony there. he was pointing out it is spelled Eldan in THIS game and then asking if the Elden spelling was from another game/book/show/whatevs.
    Extatica likes this.
  16. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Seems like it...although the only thing I can see are those stained glass with Eldan sword wielders :eek:

Mayby they were more then just an intelligent race, and awesome swordfighters!
  17. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

The Eldan did request the "Swordmadien" from the Cassians.

Also, we know that Nexus has 'natives'. We don't know how long said natives have been on the planet. Did they evolve there or did the Eldan bring them there? That aside, many such natives worship the Eldan ruins. It's entirely possible that many examples of architecture was created by their races. Willingly, or a slave race. So much of it could be cosmetic, depicting the ideal image of an Eldan. Same thing with the programmed holograms we see. Guess we'll never really know for sure until we get on Nexus with a shovel and start digging.
  18. Deslo

Deslo New Cupcake

((I believe most people might be referring to the Eldar. A highly advanced ((If not, slowly dying off.)) race of space elves within the crazy lore that is Warhammer 40k. I cannot find nor recall anything named Elden that represents a race.)) Moving on...

*Puts on his beer goggles of smartness*

It can be assumed that the Eldan share similar features with the Mechari, as they are the creators of said beings, as mentioned before. Or! It could not. Perhaps they were not shaped in the image of them, perhaps they were shaped in the image of a loyal race that suddenly went extinct, and the Eldan wished to recreate them better, faster, stronger, and controllable. Another theory of mine, and this is pretty out there, is that the Eldan do not exist. I'll have to dig up some old notes, but I might have evidence to cement this as a feasible theory. *Removes the goggles*

I need a drink, my head hurts.
  19. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Just to help you:

1. The Eldan did excist!

2. The Eldan are (most likely) death, and the dark thing that killed them will come back.

3. So yeh they no longer really excist.
  20. Deslo

Deslo New Cupcake

So, I reckon that means my theory is pretty darn good then!