1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

the elden, how they look?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I wonder if we can call is YOUR theory if this is info that was known a long time ago. Who knows you've read it somewhere and ''made'' it your own? :p
  2. Deslo

Deslo New Cupcake

Hell, it could've been a hazy drunken night that got the conspiracy juices flowing in my noggin, perhaps we will never know the full truth. I suppose you could say that my theory is based on them not existing at all, or existing as a form of worship from a civilization long since extinct. Won't know until I can get my fancy scanning robot thingy and dive head first into the nearest ruins.
  3. Hoody

Hoody Cupcake-About-Town

Ladies and Gentleman, after months of staying indoors and surviving off hotpockets alone... I have dug into the deepest, darkest, dampest parts of the internet to find this photo of the first ever Eldan....

BEHOLD!!!!
    [​IMG]
    LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT! I WANT YOU ALL TO LOOOOOK AAAAT IIIIIIIT!!!!!!​
  4. Malorak

Malorak Cupcake-About-Town

I would LOVE a plottwist incorporating the Eldan to have never existed. The Dominion would be shocked and the Exiles would atleast be surprised.

From there, everything's game. The Dominion has never been chosen by the Eldan because...And also the whole technology was made by...

Yeah, fill these gaps.

...Or the Eldan just look ridiculously hideous/stupid/disgusting or are actually brutal and still exist...

You know, some sort of big plottwist. I love my plottwists.
  5. Roda

Roda Cupcake-About-Town

I'm crossing my fingers for them having evolved into the protostar dudes....
    Malorak likes this.
  6. Eversannik

Eversannik New Cupcake

As long as they look better then the Protheans... lol Poor Javik.