1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The Extraterrestrial Attraction

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by ruff_ethereal, Nov 5, 2013.

1. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

Why do you think humans are attracted to the alien species of WildStar? You can talk about the non-human races as a whole, or specific examples. Bonus points if you do the inverse, and tell me why you would think an alien race would be attracted to other aliens.
  2. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

well I'm attracted to the aurin race because something about their design and lore give me a good feeling inside............plus male aurin are awesome!!!!!!!!!!:D
  3. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Little confused by what you're asking, but I'll take a stab at it.

I don't know if WildStar humans will be "attracted" to the other races the way I think you're implying. It seems too assumption-y to me, although I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes the case.

I would say that they're all (minus the chua and maybe mechari) similar enough to the humans for mutual attraction to develop. It could even happen between an organic and mechari depending on how they're programmed according to human behaviors.
    Roda and Sonntam like this.
  4. ruff_ethereal

I'm taking about the folks who are "into that" and why exactly they are "into that." No secret that female Aurin, Mechari, and Draken are very popular.
  5. Xlugon Pyro

By humans do you mean us RL people or the race in-game?
  6. ruff_ethereal

Both.
  7. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

oh you meant that way..................:eek: eww!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Vermana

Vermana Cupcake-About-Town

Do you mean why would Wildstar Humans AKA Cassians be into other races like Aurin or Mechari? As in, Cassian Male A is sexually attracted to Aurin Female B?

Well, ask yourself then. If you see a sexy Aurin in a bikini, are you attracted to her?
    If you see a sexy Draken in a bikini, are you attracted to her?
    Etc.

It doesn't matter what the race is, if you're a straight male and it's an attractive female, you'd probably be into it, whether it be an alien animal girl, an alien dragon girl, or an alien robot girl, or whatever it is. It doesn't matter.
  9. MadBlue

MadBlue Cupcake-About-Town

Regarding WildStar (or pretty much any MMORPG) as a game, the non-human races (or at least the females) are generally designed to be attractive to players. That's why people find them attractive.

Regarding mutual attraction between aliens and humans in the world of WildStar, even if the plumbing weren't exactly the same, there's enough similarity between the races that, xenophobia aside, there would certainly be cross-species interest. There might be some practical physical constraints, like Aurins and Granoks ... then again:
    [​IMG]
  10. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

I think they have it pretty clear cut to be honest. You've got Humans and Cassians who are just the same race with different political allegiances. Then you have the Mechari, Mordesh and Chua, two of which lack the necessary equipment and the other has probably had the required bits fall off/out/rot (Yeah, think about that for a bit).
    Finally you have Aurin and Granok and Draken and between the Draken probably enjoying a good snack on the Aurin and the Granok being fully made out of stone, it's hard to see any plays being made :p
    ruff_ethereal, Roda and Kataryna like this.
  11. OriCakes

OriCakes Cupcake

Arkship Destiny - Awaiting Arrival on Planet Nexus

So it's pretty much between Human/Cassian/Aurin. I'm alright with this.
  12. Vermana

Vermana Cupcake-About-Town

Chua must reproduce SOMEHOW. I doubt they lack any equipment, it probably just doesn't work well with other species. Besides, I'm sorry, all the other races are fine, but if you want to bang a Chua you're pretty strange.

Mordesh surely had it at some point, but they probably have problems feeling anything. Maybe some special blend of Vitalis Syrum could help out with that?

And who says Mechari lack the equipment? I'm sure they can get 'temporary upgrades' if they want to. The Mechari have shared Cassus and the Dominion with Cassians for about 1700 years. I wouldn't be surprised if Cassians hooked up with them all the time. Might be a pretty hilarious relationship, but... I dunno, Love conquers all! Or something. (Voxine please call me)
    ruff_ethereal and Roda like this.
  13. JoeDragon

JoeDragon Cupcake-About-Town

Love finds a way. :p

The question as to why Humans would be attracted to the other Alien Species is VERY simple to answer...
    (This is an attempt to answer the original question, as I understand it)

Humans, throughout history have ALWAYS been attracted to the exotic, to the different, the abnormal. It makes life more interesting, less bland. From Spices, to women, explorers have been driven to capture the essence of other cultures and bring it back to their own. Because they knew how valuable and desired it would be.

As to why an Alien Species would be attracted to another Alien Species... Well, we don't know if that would be the case. With all of the Wildstar characters, we've imprinted very Human characteristics onto them, because that is all we know. E.T. may have a very different view of this topic.
    ruff_ethereal likes this.
  14. Xlugon Pyro

Jabberwocky is creepy like that.
  15. Inukeu

Inukeu Well-Known Cupcake

Biodiversity ?, that and the alien races in the game are kinda hawt :oops:

i'd also like to point out there are many documented attempts of humans having sexual relations with things that are not human, alive or even organic so I think think attractive, exotic, adventurous, aliens would not be too far of a stretch for many men and women out there
    kaimarshall likes this.
  16. Xlugon Pyro

True. Us humans will have sex with literally everything. Even pizza, despite how shameful and blasphemous sexual relations with pizza is. An orgasm with pizza occurs in the mouth, not the tip/slit!
  17. Deadmeat

Deadmeat New Cupcake

I think I threw up a little in my mouth, what does that mean?
  18. Xlugon Pyro

Your name probably has the answer.
    kaimarshall and Deadmeat like this.
  19. CaRaDaGaiTa

CaRaDaGaiTa Cupcake-About-Town

Mordesh can have sex? Imagine if their penis is a prosthesis with liquid inside like their artificial limbs.

And the girls, with his entire uterus showing.
  20. Yinello

Yinello Cupcake-About-Town

They're humanoids and made attractive for us humans.