1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The Extraterrestrial Attraction

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by ruff_ethereal, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Carnatia

Carnatia New Cupcake

I think Aurin would be humanoid enough to have some of the Humans, Cassian or Exile, to find them attractive. Whether or not they'll pursue relationships I don't know, as none of the species we have run into can cross breed with each other so that could be a determent cause some people may have children.

But also, while Aurin are more humanoid than any of the other races, except Maybe Mordesh but the whole "Space zombie" thing, they are still very Alien with different cultures and things. But then you have to break down the cultural differences. But based on physical attractions, yeah I could see that from both sides maybe, but cultural and emotional I wouldn't be so sure.
  2. filanwizard

filanwizard Cupcake-About-Town

I know one thing is a scifi certainty.... If captain kirk met an Aurin he would not hesitate to get some tail..
    Mahanaxar likes this.
  3. Mahanaxar

Mahanaxar Cupcake

Until proven otherwise I'm going to assume the Chua reproduce like Mogwai/Gremlins.
    Enlil likes this.
  4. Sarigar

Sarigar Cupcake

I think "different strokes for different folks" covers any cross-species attraction pretty well. I don't personally find any of the non-human races in WildStar desirable, although I like the aesthetics of the Mechari. A female alien can swing her hips and bat her eyes, but if she's got a tail and horns, that's no good for me. I've got too much Space Marine in me to see any alien as anything but a xenos monster. :)
  5. Mahanaxar

Mahanaxar Cupcake

So you like 'dem FemBots, eh?
  6. Sarigar

Sarigar Cupcake

No no, I've seen "Electro-Gonorrhea: The Noisy Killer". DON'T DATE ROBOTS! I just meant I like the overall design of the Mechari robots.
  7. kaimarshall

kaimarshall Cupcake-About-Town

People don't think with their genitals. Even if they've "rotten" or "fallen off", you can feel attraction towards someone.
  8. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

Said no man ever. :p

But I digress, I'm derailing, ignore me!
    kaimarshall likes this.
  9. kaimarshall

kaimarshall Cupcake-About-Town

10. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

11. Destian

Destian Cupcake-About-Town

They reproduce by being punted.

A receptive Chua will absorb some of the DNA of the foot that punted it (similar to Kiff from Futurama's people) and use said DNA to produce offspring that resemble both the punter and puntee.

It's a sound genetic strategy since, if the Chua was punted and therefore defeated, it made sense that the Chua was beaten by a superior opponent, one whose DNA is worth extracting, and one who will likely later be swarmed and killed by a group of adolescent Chua who resemble them.
    Michael72 likes this.
  12. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

That's honestly horrifying.