1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA The Guardians - Dominion (PvX) Gaming Community!

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Kilmar, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Kilmar

Kilmar New Cupcake

[​IMG]

TG is first and foremost about community and family. We are looking for members that want a community and family that will hold their interest for years to come, regardless of what game they are playing, TG will always have a place for them. We could go on and on about our vision of the guild, our plans, achievements, and accolades. (and we have quite a few) This is simply not us though. Instead we’ll lead off with a few testimonials from some of our guild mates.

I just wanted to take a quick second and be a big mushy baby.. I have been excited about this game for a while now but not all that excited about the guild situation i was in.. Truthfully i was begining to think i didnt need a guild at all and they were just a huge waste of time.....Then I was told hey we found a guild we are gonna join called The Guardians i followed cause the people i was playing with were going...But then the strangest thing happened... Over one 3 day weekend i feel like i have found a home... The people in this guild have been warm and welcoming and just hands down Awesome..... Ive been included in everything from Hangouts to mumble to the dj thing... The feeling of belonging is something i have missed in my MMOs for a while now and right now with wildstar offline and everyone doing there own thing i find that i miss all of you already LOL.. It is an absolutely Awesome feeling i cannt wait to play this game and many games to come with all of you...

Ickky

I joined this guild not too long ago. I applied for ESO but because there was no beta at the time I started playing Old Republic with the guild members. Everyone was extremely nice to me and it showed me I was in the right place. I was able to joke around and talk about geeky television shows. I felt welcome in every Mumble channel, each of which was a positive experience.

Due to some pre-launch ESO changes I cancelled my pre-order. I decided to continue my WildStar beta time and was easily switched to the WS division. Even though I am a recent member, I am allowed to run events and my input matters. Being an MMO player for many years, I can honestly say I have never experienced such a positive and encouraging environment.

Divino

I've been in TG for over 10 years now and what I think makes us unique is the incredible community that has endured for so long. Rarely do you see guilds or gaming communities last over 10 years across many titles. It's our ability to bring all kinds of players together, elite and casual alike, to continue to add to our long and proud history. Wildstar is going to be another gaming frontier where The Guardian name will be well known for a tight knit community, honor bound to each other and "Leading the Way"!

Sylent Jay

These are just a few examples of some of the things people are saying about our Guild. TG has players of all play styles, walks of life, and passions. We are accepting of anyone, so long as they show they want to actually be a part of our community. We value personal bonds made within our virtual worlds, above and beyond world firsts and conquests. Those laughs and moments shared with friends are the ones you will remember years down the road, and that is what The Guardians are all about.

[​IMG]

As far as Wildstar specific guild information goes, The Guardians are a medium-core gaming community who focus' more on the fun aspect of games, while still making progression. We accept players of all types both casual and hardcore and we understand that RL ALWAYS comes first. We have a rich 10+ year history and have several active divisions in many other games.

In Wildstar, The Guardians will be representing the great DOMINION EMPIRE focusing on both PvP and PvE content. We will be rolling on a PVP SERVER and we are looking for people that are interested in progression raids, as well as people interested in building and defending a Warplots.

What you can expect from The Guardians:

• Memories and Friends that last years and transcend the gaming world

• Consistent activity, highly active forums, and a welcoming atmosphere

• A great community to call home that is second to none

• A Solid leadership core that is Highly active, approachable, dedicated, and professional leadership that provides opportunities for advancement

• Progressive raiding with a enjoyable and fun atmosphere

• Regular Events & Game Days/Nights

• Global member base to provide around the clock activity and entertainment

• A Strong PvP-PvE focus, with a community building attitude towards others in game

• Regularly Scheduled events and celebrations including Raids, Birthdays, Promotions, and more

• A unique yet simplified ranking and milestone award system with custom designed images

• A family friendly, helpful, and welcoming community for Team Oriented and Respectful Individuals

• A network of Real Life connections. Our community has people from every walk of life. This has opened doors for members on both a professional and personal level.

• Lasting friendships. Our community has been around for years, and isn’t going anywhere, friendships developed here have endured the test of time, transferring not only from game to game. But from the virtual world to the real.

And to that a wide variety of active games the guild participates in including:

• Guild Wars 2

• Minecraft

• Planetside 2

• Rift

• Star Wars The Old Republic

• The Elder Scrolls Online

• World of Warcraft

• Final Fantasy XIV

• Wildstar

The goal of The Guardians is to unite like-minded individuals under a common code in order to form a fun, organized, accepting, and lasting community for the purpose of gaming and other online activities. The Guardian Code, to which every member is sworn, is a set of six values meant to guide us in our efforts to accomplish this goal.

We expect the following qualities within individuals:

• Camaraderie

• Loyalty

• Honor

• Maturity

• Integrity

• Duty

NOTE: When you apply please be thorough in your application answers. At least a couple of sentences PER answer. Your application will be denied and you will be asked to reapply if you supply us with one word answers. Thank you for your time and good luck on your application process!!!

[​IMG]

Important Links:

Homepage: http://www.guardianhq.com/

History: http://www.guardianh...m/pages/history

Charter: http://www.guardianh...m/pages/charter

Great Read: http://www.guardianhq.com/wildstar/na/

Social Media:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/GuardianHQ

Facebook: http://www.guardianh.../pages/facebook

Thank you for reading and hope to see you soon. http://www.guardianhq.com is waiting!
    Last edited: May 1, 2014
  2. Kilmar

Kilmar New Cupcake

Come check us out everyone!!! Release is coming soon!!
  3. jay

jay New Cupcake

Wildstar Div lead here. I can't express how much of a unique community we have here at TG. You will be hard pressed to find another Dominion guild that is more Medium core as opposed to hardcore or casual. Our entire guild is based around helping people with heavy RL commitments that still want to raid and PvP competitively.

If you are looking for something that is less a second job, and more than a glorified chat room. This is your stop.
  4. Krimzin

Krimzin New Cupcake

Just apped to The Guardians. Really solid group of players.
    Looking forward to some great raiding.
  5. jay

jay New Cupcake

Picking up steam. Can't even begin to explain how excited we are for the new few months. The new warplot panel video was simply amazing. Going to be awesome to finally dig our teeth into the raid content.
  6. Krimzin

Krimzin New Cupcake

Was watching the Raid Video for Genetic Archive.. It looks amazing.
    Cant wait til launch ... It really needs to hurry up..
  7. Martini

Martini Cupcake

Was at PAX East at the panel *cough* front row *cough* Warplots, PINK weapons, and the LORE. Even more to look forward to. :D So glad I took a week off work for launch. ;)
  8. Martini

Martini Cupcake

Still wearing my Wildstar shirt... LOL I should really do laundry. xD NO JUDGING!
  9. KoozyL

KoozyL New Cupcake

If I had a Wildstar Tee, I'd wear it all day everyday. Regardless of stank.
  10. jay

jay New Cupcake

The TG dj channel was hopping last night lol. Strike while the time is hot folks, we've never been more active as a division. Forge a few friendships pre-release so that your not out in the cold questing alone against those prime mobs post-release!
    Martini likes this.
  11. Martini

Martini Cupcake

So much fun! Almost has some karaoke going. xD Already having a blast with all you people and we're not even into release yet.
  12. Unforgiven

Unforgiven New Cupcake

Just joined this guild and have been welcomed with open arms. Just loving the community here. It's really fun to have those DJ nights and google hangouts to laugh at how silly we all are. Good times! Hurry up Friday! I want more WS!
    Martini likes this.
  13. Martini

Martini Cupcake

Aww we love you Unfo! :D

Hooray Friday is here!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get in and play more tonight with you crazies. :D
  14. Ickky

Ickky New Cupcake

New to this group but in the little time I've been round I find myself having a great time!! I cannt wait for this weekend!!
  15. Vango

Vango New Cupcake

I cannot wait for this weekend's beta event! We are getting some really great recruits.
  16. Levi

Levi New Cupcake

Yes we are, met several of our new guys just last night, great place to hang out, almost like having a second home away from home.
  17. Martini

Martini Cupcake

What an amazing time this past weekend! Meeting lots of new recruits, the beta event was AWESOME! :inlove:
  18. jay

jay New Cupcake

Great time at the end of beta events!!
  19. Norewon

Norewon New Cupcake

Hey guys, just a quick question What are your raid times going to be?
  20. GosuHoodoo

GosuHoodoo New Cupcake

Great people.