1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA The Guardians (TG) - Recruiting PvX

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Nautix, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Nautix

Nautix New Cupcake

Well the class hype has spread on over here as well! :)

While we are at it, Stalker or Medic. I like both equally and can't really decide... :(

PS. We are still openly recruiting! ;)
  2. Static Panda

Static Panda New Cupcake

Hello all!

My wife and I are now officially members of this wonderful guild :) I have to say it was one of the most comfortable integrations into a new community that I can recall. I wanted to share my experience as a newly minted member so I could hopefully entice any persons considering us to make the leap.

The group is friendly, easy going, and active. You can find poeple on Mumble to chat with as well people to do things with in game (currently playing FF14 with the guild). Never an issue finding help or fun conversation. This is truly the first large-scale guild (cross-games) I have been a part of that wasn't overly serious and restrictive. It feels like some of the smaller guilds (close-knit and friendly) I have been in.. just with a lot more people.

I am also excited as this is a group that does end game content so I know that I will benefit both in community and progression here.

If you are looking and have questions about the application process (from a new member perspective) please feel free to post them here or PM them to me and I will gladly answer :)
    Martini likes this.
  3. Martini

Martini Cupcake

We are loving having you both around! :inlove: I can't wait to play WS with you guys. :)

Awww you guys are just so sweet :inlove:
  4. Blint

Blint New Cupcake

Glad to have ya Static! So what would be everyone's favorite race thus far? I heard that the Hamsterpeople may get a hamsterball mount? Sounds hilarious!
  5. Static Panda

Static Panda New Cupcake

Yeah I saw something on that as well. I have to say I like all the races so will likely end up with one of each.
  6. Vedrix

Vedrix New Cupcake

Don't even know yet... they all look awesome ;) Will probably get stuck playing human though :p
  7. Blint

Blint New Cupcake

I try and go for the smart stuck up midget race. Allows me to "RP" insults at people. But on the flip side both factions look pretty sweet. And they both have races I wouldn't mind playing as.
  8. DrimTG

DrimTG New Cupcake

Thanks you guys =) Old school 20 and 40 man raids for the win!
  9. Vedrix

Vedrix New Cupcake

This. Can't wait to send in our teams!
  10. Static Panda

Static Panda New Cupcake

Best times I had in WoW was 40 mans. I know some people think its a pain to manage, but I never felt more like a team than then, so really looking forward to it (especially with this group hehe).
  11. Vedrix

Vedrix New Cupcake

Yeah. Pugging it is kind of where the issues come from. Also if you have some random dude screaming about DoTs it doesn't help ;) Over all though if the group is organized and everyone is on the same page it turns out to be a really great experience.
  12. Static Panda

Static Panda New Cupcake

MOAR DOTS... -50 DKP...

Though hilarious to listen to after the fact, it would not be fun to undergo during the raid hehe.
  13. Blint

Blint New Cupcake

I have seen TG do some pretty amazing things in other games. More than once we have pulled off some epic PvP. And I love how half the time its a challenge. "What would a full group of ____ class do against an enemy zerg?" And then we do some really fun and amazing things. Like stealth into the middle of an enemy zerg and then kill them all from within. Now imagine I am a hamster and get to laugh maniacally. I can't wait!!!
  14. Vedrix

Vedrix New Cupcake

Not the Chua...
  15. Static Panda

Static Panda New Cupcake

/maniacal laugh

MUHAHAHAA
  16. Vedrix

Vedrix New Cupcake

I'd rather kill them :p I dislike vanity races based on small snuggly creatures. They're better for making a campfire ;)
  17. Blint

Blint New Cupcake

Haha! I think those robot dudes look pretty cool. And the rock dudes. I just can't be a magical cowboy or a mage with them! Really diggin the Cowboy so far. Teleport for the win.
  18. Static Panda

Static Panda New Cupcake

Yeah the Spellslinger looks cool indeed :)
  19. Static Panda

Static Panda New Cupcake

So spring appears to be the target for release hehe, pretty exciting :)
  20. Vedrix

Vedrix New Cupcake

Yeah release is set a lot earlier than I thought it would be. Anticipated June but I guess they want to knock out ESO at the same time.