1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The little things in life...

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by traillaitor, Jun 1, 2013.

1. traillaitor

traillaitor New Cupcake

I have been playing MMORPG's since the launch of LOTRO and have always been a fan of role playing a character whilst playing. Wild Star has me VERY interested at the moment especially due to the housing and settler path, but I do worry about RP on this game.
    As it seems to be a humor-based game will we really be able to role play 'seriously' with our characters and in the environments? What do you think (past RPers in particular!)?

Also, I have always been a huge fan of fishing in games (like LOTRO) and wonder if they will include it in Wild Star? Although not a huge element, it is something nice to distract yourself with every now and then!

2. SniperCT

SniperCT Cupcake-About-Town

Ever see Firefly? Serious subject matter but also a lot of humor. I've also rp'd a lot in WoW and so I tend to inject a lot humor into my rp anyway these days.

We'll be fine. :D

Kethrym likes this.
  3. Kleev

Kleev Cupcake-About-Town

Taking roleplaying seriously is ultimately up to the players, and I personally feel that humor can only enhance it. I believe RP servers have been confirmed, so RPers will have a proper place to do their thing.

They want fishing in the game, but somewhat recently decided their current iteration is not enjoyable enough. They are working on it.

4. traillaitor

traillaitor New Cupcake

I'm very glad to hear about the RP servers AND fishing. Although I would think they may not release fishing upon release but in a later update/patch maybe? What's not to love about fishing!