1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The Nexus Hub: A WildStar Community Video Series - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by IcyVolk, Sep 17, 2013.

1. IcyVolk

IcyVolk New Cupcake

Hello members of WildStar Central!

My name is Alex "IcyVolk" G., I'm a Languages student and I absolutely love WildStar Online. I discovered the game about 3-4 months ago and have to say that so far, I'm very impressed with what Carbine Studios has managed to do with the MMO. The game has a lot of similarities to WoW, which I have played about 7 years of my life. WoW will always stay engraved in my memory as a great gaming experience: it was THE MMO that evoked the passion in me for videogames.

While studying WildStar and its features, I also happened stumbled upon the wonderful community through Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, you name it. Every day, I think to myself: "Wow. The WildStar community is just beyond amazing. The game isn't even out yet and we already have forum websites, podcasts, dedicated YTbers, addon creators, fan artists & cosplayers. But more importantly, we have a phenomenal developing team that is ALREADY communicative and supportive towards its fans. The Carbine Studios guys are just so great!"

It doesn't happen so often that a gaming community like this happens to be so amicable and open-hearted. So, in order to enrich the WildStar Online community, I have decided to take a step into the community myself by producing the following series, which is titled the Nexus Hub:

The Nexus Hub is a weekly community show that will consist of 3-5 video segments of WildStar stuff, whether it be fan drawings, cosplay people, in-depth articles or dev interviews. If people wish to send in submissions or a question for the following week, they can simply send everything toicyshardsmailbox@gmail.com!

Now, I don't know if I'll be keeping up this show for a while. But, all things considered, I'd really like to get it to at least a hundred episodes! So, if you would like to see more episodes of The Nexus Hub, then all you have to do is like the video, spread it around the Internet (Twitter, Facebook, all of the social media!) and maybe leave a comment.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS VIDEO SERIES APPROVED BY THE WEBSITE OWNERS, THEN PLEASE, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, LEAVE A REPLY AND SPREAD THE WORD! THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Note: CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS MUCH APPRECIATED.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the video, and hopefully we can spread the love for WildStar and unite its community even further!

Thank you for your patience, and nice meeting you!
    Extatica likes this.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D

Love these kind of shows, showing how great of an community can be! (as opposed to the other side you mostly get to see from fora/in-game).

But what's up with your lighting? :D Do you have some good lamps? or....just your regular room lamps?
    Athough looking at another one of your vids you don't look as white as you do in this one....:p You look ill....did you take your Veggies sweetie?

But keep it going! Love it! :up:
  3. IcyVolk

IcyVolk New Cupcake

Thank you for the nice comment! My ceiling lamp is very dim and there is generally not enough light that comes in through the window, so I have to use a living room lamp and a circle desk light that I set behind and above my computer screen. Professional lights would really help, but I currently don't have the money for those.