1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The Root of the Vegetable

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Kaeret, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Kaeret

Kaeret New Cupcake

I am a longtime lurker who finally bit the bullet and registered. With the recent, temporary closing of the WildStar Beta forums, I needed my forum-fix from somewhere!

I am no stranger to MMOs, but I do not consider myself a "veteran" in the sense that I know all there is to know and have experienced everything there is to experience. I am quite newbesque in many ways still, but am willing to share my meager knowledge with anyone who asks.

My son is the one who introduced me to WildStar via the teaser videos and DevSpeaks a long ways back. From then on I have been enamored with the game. Fortunately he acquired a Beta key a few months ago, with friend keys to boot, and graciously gave me one of the keys.

It has been a most interesting experience, being able to be involved with a game such as WildStar at these early stages. While I have come into the fray a good amount of time later than many others, I still feel a bit of awe and pride that I have been able to make my own contributions, however small, to the game's development.

I look forward to WildStar's release, with plans to pre-order on Wednesday. I feel it is going to be an amazing ride and would not miss it for the world.
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D
    Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
    Extatica likes this.
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Oh lol read this thread 2 times and nowhere did I had the feeling this was an introduction :p

Thanks for the heads up Kat!

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you'll enjoy it in here as much as I do :D
    Kataryna likes this.
  4. Kaeret

Kaeret New Cupcake

I suppose I could have gone a more usual route of listing my name, age, sex, location, profession, likes, dislikes, how many tattooes I have and their locations, every single game I have ever played, all my characters' names/classes, etc, etc.

*shrugs* Meh, I felt it best to simply write about the motivations behind the decision to finally make an appearance here, which has all to with my initial introduction to the world of WildStar, the experience I am having as a Beta tester and my continually growing passion for the game.

Appreciate the welcomes.
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Yes please! Tell me!
  6. Kaeret

Kaeret New Cupcake

Nowhere, as there are none, if you really must know.

I was just using the tattoo reference as an example of things people post about when talking about themselves in this type of sub-forum, and not necessarily trying to allude to the notion that I actually have any. ;)
    Kataryna likes this.
  7. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Extatica knows, but Chua always have last saying!!! :devilish:

(and yes this is Chua english!)