1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The truth

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Taher, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Taher

Taher Cupcake

Okay, I know I said previously that i'm definitely gonna roll an Exile character. But, the truth is, my mates in real life are planning on playing Wildstar too, and I have a strong feeling they're gonna wanna roll Dominion...Which means I may have to join forces with frickin' Chuas (namely the noob Extatica and the annoying Ralphie) :mad:.
  2. C1d0s

C1d0s Cupcake

We'll all have a moment for our fallen brother in arms.
  3. TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask Cupcake

The Moon, or Outerspace but sometimes Earth
    This inspired me to Roll Exile over Dominion.
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

:D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh:
  5. Ralphie2449

Ralphie2449 Cupcake

Ah your so emotional it is cute.(though still not Chua level cute)
    I cant wait to run around you and talk about the race perfection that is Chua :D

I cant wait to have some team-ish fun together :D
    Extatica likes this.
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

But tbh Taher, you are the second person on my Headhunt list (below my siggy) that changed from Exile to Dominion under our constant pressure :up:
    The other being Kethrym, who has undergone the transformation to a devoted Dominion guy!

And i'm sure in due time you will also see the greatness of our Empire ;)

That the Dominion light may shine bright on all those lost sheeps that are called ''Exiles''.
  7. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

Traitor~! I shall drink ale from a tankard made from your skull xD
  8. CrissLFG

CrissLFG New Cupcake

but... but.... Exiles FTW :O! TRAITOR
  9. BStrait57

BStrait57 New Cupcake

Don't give in to the Dominion oppression!
  10. WavE

WavE Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome, to the "winning" side ;D

Someone get this man a drink
  11. Deavon

Deavon Cupcake

This post just gave me a tear.:cry:

Its so brave that you would put your dignity on the line for your friends.:whistling:
    As long as you don't play something that is small and a associated with allot of bad diseases in the world you will be fine i guess :sneaky:
  12. Bastille

Bastille Cupcake

I had friends a few years back who wanted me to play WoW with them. They played Horde... I wanted to play Alliance, so I did.

We went on to play the same game for years and I don't think we ever so much as joined a group together. Worth it. Stay true to yourself, man.
  13. Taher

Taher Cupcake

Lol, you guys, don't jump to conclusions about me switching to the Dominion. I mean technically we haven't chosen a specific faction for us to roll on, so there's a possibility on me staying here where I rightfully belong ;).
  14. Deavon

Deavon Cupcake

just saying if you need a ear to talk too ill lend you one or if you need a shoulder to cry on ill be there man i will share your pain :roflamo::p
  15. Alex F

Alex F Cupcake

Someone always has to bite the turd when groups migrate to a new MMO. So either gain more power of your friends and the collective decisions you make together or ready your gums.
  16. eharper256

eharper256 Cupcake-About-Town

Isn't there a magical solution to this called Alt-itus? Let you main play with your friends, and then embrace teh evulls with your alt?

Chances are, I'll have to do the same; I highly suspect one of my friends will need to be an Aurin, and another will almost certainly main a Chua.
  17. Spracket

Spracket Cupcake-About-Town

For some, making alts is a big investment, even without switching factions entirely. You deliberately cut yourself off from any advantage that you would have had if you had made an alt on the same faction. In my case, that simply keeps me from caring enough baout my alt. Especially in one game I played early on, let's call it "Planet of Battlecraft," any alt I made on the opposing faction never got past level 30 or so because all of my social connections were on the other side. In the back of my head, no matter how high I leveled this alt, it wouldn't have the connection that my main had on the other side; why bother?

I'm having similar problems. Generally, my friends seem more interested in the Exiles, and to be honest, I am too. But I can't really stand any of the races on the Exile side. They're definitely neat, but they're all way too lanky, except for the walking biceps, of course. I generally play stout races in MMOs so naturally I would want to main a Chua. It seems like the race combinations in this game are going to divide people a lot more than usual.

With other games, each faction seems to have a decent choice of varying character models. The Dominion seem to have lucked out with the standard humans, the hunched, reptilian Draken, the towering Mechari, and the short stubby Chua. With the Exiles, however, you have humans, tall and lanky, short and lanky, and the only one to really stand out is Granok.
  18. Death

Death Cupcake-About-Town

Switching sides too. TO EXILES. Ahh who am I kidding. I'll be playing both factions. :p
  19. Rial

Rial Cupcake

Disregard friends, acquire favourite faction main