1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU The Unnamed www.the-unnamed.com Are Recruiting!!

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Badger, May 27, 2013.

1. Badger

Badger New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    The Unnamed are Recruiting [EU] www.the-unnamed.com
    DOMINION FACTION

* Recruitment Status: OPEN
    * Region: EU (Anyone outside of these regions can still apply.)
    * Age Requirement: Applicants must be 18 or over.
    * Play-style: PvP with an interest in PvE Semi Hardcore.
    * Server Rule Set: PvP
    * Main Goals: 40 man content, PvP and well every thing the game has to offer.
    * Suggested Guild event nights - 3 Nights PvP Mandatory 3 Nights PvE raiding not Mandatory but will have a steady group of PvE raiders that are also PvPers to ensure we have like minded group of players.
    * Guild Leader: Badger

About Us

The Unnamed is a European Guild looking to recruit for Wildstar.
    If you want to be a part of a guild and community of players who care about MMO’s and work well as a team while having a good laugh along the way, then The Unnamed will suit you just fine. We are a PvP guild with an interest in PvE and despite being a PvP guild we will be doing all the 40 man PvE content. we do take our MMO’s seriously, though we also like to have fun with it as well, so we can also be laid back and a great laugh too. We also stick by a rule that real life always comes before in-game.

Our Goals

In Wildstar we hope to achieve every thing the game allows us too. Using our PvE experience to conquer the 40 man raid instances and even try for some server firsts. We will also be taking great pride in our War Plot and with the PvP generals we have in The Unnamed you know that we will be a scary match up for any other guild who want to challenge us. We will have the usual hardcore crafter's in the guild and we will be working together to feed them to get ahead of the curve on crafter gear for our guild members.

Requirements

18+
    English Speaking

A Brief History

The Unnamed, originally a UK based guild, has been going strong for 5 years, and was formed by a group of friends and previous members of a former guild for the release of Warhammer Online. When WAR came out, we started off small but within 6 months of the game’s release we grew huge, recruiting players and several smaller guilds resulting in us having some of our finest Open PvP players to date. We became a large force and influence in the RvR and we made a name for ourselves.
    We branched off into other MMO’s such as Aion, FFXIV, Rift SWTOR, GW2 and Neverwinter. Some of these we still play today! and we have achieved many great things such as server firsts in Rifts to boast our PvE accomplishments and we took a tier 5 GW2 Server all the way to to top tier by forming alliances and pushing the server to work together.

Additional Information

As well as a sub-section for Wildstar on our forum, we also run a Mumble server for us to play games together on. People are on there most nights and it’s a very friendly environment full of laughter and banter. There are members on every night.

How to Apply

To apply, make an account on our website and then head over to our Wildstar application form:
    http://www.the-unnamed.com/wildstarapplication

If you are an old member of The Unnamed then simply use the existing members form on our website and we can sort you out from there.

Badger, The Unnamed Wildstar Leader
    Deimos and Carme like this.
  2. Einzo

Einzo Cupcake

Nice logo. Welcome to WildStar Central! Good luck and all the best with your Guild recruitment! :)
  3. FrozenlandPT

FrozenlandPT Cupcake

Welcome to Wildstar Central guys, have you guys decided a side?
  4. Badger

Badger New Cupcake

We are swaying towards dominion at the moment.. I will try and get an official decision made over the next week or so :)
  5. Carme

Carme New Cupcake

40 man raids.. not seen that offered in a game for a very long time. Looking forward to playing with the unnamed.
  6. FrozenlandPT

FrozenlandPT Cupcake

You seem to be a steady community with mature people.
    Hope to see you guys in Dominion, if so I might end up do a application.

Lets say I do that, but first I want to get into your guild before Wildstar comes up, would you guys let me "test drive" the guild in GW2 or even in Rift (is going F2P, is always good to a guild to have more content clear in different games)?
  7. Badger

Badger New Cupcake

We dont play Rift any more unfortunately.. Our GW2 section is always looking for people but we are SPvP only in GW2 now :)

We will most likly being going dominion I cant see this changing.

You welcome to smack a app in now though if you want so you can get a feel for the guild :)
  8. Decubis

Decubis New Cupcake

If you are playing Neverwinter you can also find us there. :)
  9. Badger

Badger New Cupcake

Yea we are currently playing neverwinter :)
  10. Lace

Lace New Cupcake

I've been with the unnamed for 5 years now. Started playing with them since Warhammer and haven't looked back. Fun bunch of people to play with.
  11. Badger

Badger New Cupcake

Dont remind us Lace!

But yea alot of our our core been with us for some years now!
  12. Badger

Badger New Cupcake

Going to be adding a members list to the site v soon
  13. Deimos

Deimos Cupcake

Great bunch of guys!

I believe I was with them in WaR as Vaagrath/Raeth (Shobhian'Sarath, RP Guild) also played Aion to I think, but lost contact after I took a long break from gaming.
  14. Badger

Badger New Cupcake

We always like to see a old member return deimos :)
  15. Deimos

Deimos Cupcake

Cool :)

I think I remember talking to you on mumble or another program during Aion, you were a Sheffield United fan weren't you? I have a dodgy brummy accent but support Newcastle, think it's when we were in the championship. It might not be you but whoever I spoke to was from Sheffield.

When I was in the guild the website was pretty black and basic, the new one looks very nice :)
  16. Badger

Badger New Cupcake

Yep that sounds like me haha!! im a united fan and from sheffield :)
  17. Deimos

Deimos Cupcake

Cool, well I applied on the site, I normally prefer being on a rp server as I like to do it casually but I remember some of the epic RvR moments from WaR and I'd really like to experience that sort of thing with the Unnamed again :)
  18. Badger

Badger New Cupcake

Always great to have old members return :)
  19. Badger

Badger New Cupcake

We have decided to roll dominion
    Deimos likes this.
  20. Deimos

Deimos Cupcake

For the Dominion!