1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The Wolf Among Us

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Azzurri, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Azzurri

Azzurri Podcaster

Buy it NOWWWW!

For those who don't know it's a game made by Telltale games (People who made The Walking Dead) based off the Comic series "Fables" which is DC Comics.

The game is based on Seasons and episodes; right now it's Season 1 Ep. 1. You can get the season pass for $25, or if you look you can get it cheaper.

As for the game, the Story, Comic book art style, Music, and presentation are all excellent. Also, your choices actually mean something in the game. I would strongly suggest you go pick it up, you won't regret it, I promise!
  2. B00TE

B00TE Cupcake-About-Town

A friend and I have been looking at this. May download the demo on my 360 later and give it a peek. Looks interesting.
  3. Dirty Outlaw

Dirty Outlaw Cupcake-About-Town

already played the first chapter fun but so short lol I hoping they release the next chapters soon.
  4. B00TE

B00TE Cupcake-About-Town

Friend ended up buying it. It's pretty awesome so far. Sucked us right in.
  5. Laerune

Laerune New Cupcake

Bought it, played it, LOVED IT!!!!

The ending got me omghfouhdgu, but the worst part about the Telltale games is I always need to wait 2-3 months for the next episode. I think after Episode 2 of The Wolf Amoung Us, I am going to take a break and wait untill they have released all 5 episodes.
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

*SPOILERS*

Here are some movies about the first episode:

I'd say: First watch them and then decide if you like it enough to buy it :D
  7. Rumze

Rumze "That" Cupcake

Love it - going to hold off and play it the rest of it all at once when it comes out.
    I ve been a big fan of tell tale every since they started releasing sam and max. Awesome company
    Eliat_kuni likes this.
  8. Eternalfootman

Eternalfootman Cupcake-About-Town

The Wolf among us is so good. I read the comics first before I played the game, so there's some stuff in there that was a real treat. Awesome story as always telltale. Though I did miss one fable bio from ep. 1 x_x *goes back to replay the first episode*.
  9. AcidBaron

AcidBaron "That" Cupcake

If you watch those movies, you basically ruin the entire fun part of the adventure game.

If you liked the walking dead, you'll like this. It's a mature version of fables living in our world with all of them displaying human flaws, it's an interesting concept and buying it now will provide you with a fun few evenings here and there.

Each time a new series gets released you get a short summary of your previous one so there's no real reason to hold off.
  10. Valin

Valin Cupcake

I have played the first chapter, I did enjoy it alot. Nice story and great art! Just waiting for chapter 2 now. And it's not as time consuming as #WS will be, so that's good if you have a bit of a life or something ;)
  11. Grizzleface

Grizzleface New Cupcake

Absolutely fantastic game. AAA. Recommend this to everyone. It's so different to everything else out there (except The Walking Dead ofc - which was also amazing).