1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU <Thearchy> Laid back PvP/PvE Guild

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Lixeh, May 26, 2013.

1. Lixeh

Lixeh New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    EU Laid back PvP/PvE gaming community.

Guild size - Small/Medium.

Faction - Exiles

EU Server - TBA

[​IMG]
    Forming in late 2009 in MMORPG Aion, Thearchy began as a small group consisting of only a few close friends. Since then we have expanded and branched off into other games, and in doing so have built a very strong core of loyal and talented players.
    On the whole, we consider ourselves a fairly humble bunch, who strongly believe that a good player doesn't need to tell others they're good. We play games for what they are, and don't take ourselves too seriously in the process.
    If a game is fun however, it’s worth playing, and if it’s worth playing, it’s worth playing well. Being competitive is a part of the overall enjoyment factor, and so when we do play, we always play to win!
    Community-wise, our members are all mature and highly sociable, and that is exactly what we're looking for in new recruits. Skill levels are all fine and good, but we need people we can communicate with, as well. Making new friends and forming strong bonds is, in our opinion, a key aspect when attempting to establish a solid guild foundation and future presence. We're looking for friends in which to enjoy the game with, not simply guild acquaintances.
    This is, in fact, arguably the most important point we try to always make when recruiting. We will happily take any inexperienced novice to MMO’s with a strong social drive over even the most talented of players who lack it. We don’t typically care so much about your gaming resume, but we DO care about you as a person, and what you can bring to this guild as a person; not just as a gamer.
    Granted, Thearchy sadly isn’t a guild for everyone. Besides what you've already read, our schedules aren't always set in stone, nor should you expect to be 'babysat' in this community. Common sense and an active drive to get to know new people is a must. The majority of us have busy lives outside the virtual world, and so player freedom within our community has always, and will always, be fairly high.
    [​IMG]
    Our goal is to experience all aspects of the games content to its fullest, with a possible focus emerging as our community and the game develops.
    [​IMG]
    - Laid back community and rules.
    - EU based and English speaking
    - All PvP and PvE content covered.
    -Very social atmosphere.
    - Access to our other guild games (See FAQ's)
    - Frequently updated and active website and forums.
    [​IMG]
    We recruit and take on any type of player (Casual, semi-hardcore, or hardcore) as long as they're happy with and fit our communities laid back playstyle and outlook.
    How do you apply?
    You can apply to join the community by visiting the recruitment page of the site and filling in an application form. If you have any questions prior to submitting the form, feel free to throw me a message!
    PLEASE READ THE FAQ’S BELOW BEFORE APPLYING.
    [​IMG]
    Recruitment for all classes is currently OPEN.
    [​IMG]
    - Active website and forums
    - TeamSpeak 3 server (24/7)
    [​IMG]
    Q: Casual, semi-hardcore, or hardcore?
    A: I’d class our community a mixed bag, since we seem to have a few of every player type on board. However, the core leadership generally fit between the casual to semi-hardcore bracket, so that is how we advertise. I guess you could also call us casually hardcore.
    Q: How long will it take to process my application?
    A: Anywhere from 1 to 24 hours, depending on how many staff members are online.
    Q: Is it difficult to get accepted?
    A Yes and no.
    We are generally fairly picky with applicants. Why? Because we can be! We’re not out to be the biggest guild on the block, so we only accept who we feel fit our community structure and goals. If you go by statistics alone, you could argue it IS difficult to get in, since we reject more applicants than we accept. However, I’d argue that’s just because people don’t truly realise the type of guild they’re wanting to join before they apply. If you have read the entire of the above, feel it synergies well with your own ambitions, and complete your application reflecting that, you can be sure you’ll be accepted.
    Q: Are there any age requirements?
    A: 17 years or older, although we will make exceptions if an applicant shows a high level of maturity.
    Q: When do you guys play (Time zones etc.)?
    A: GMT+1/2
    We’re an EU based guild, made up primarily of players throughout Western Europe.
    Q: Do you guys intend to play other games?
    A: Wildstar will likely remain our primary focus when it finally comes out, but we will almost certainly become involved in other games to some extent before then. FFXIV Reborn and DayZ standalone are two games currently on our potential ‘to play’ list.
    Q: Are there cookies?
    A: You bet your ass, cupcake!
    Choilicious and Shilvers like this.
  2. Shilvers

Shilvers New Cupcake

Off topic: I see someone likes Blade and soul

On topic: One of the better threads I've seen i'll be keeping my eye's open to on it.
    Lixeh likes this.
  3. Lixeh

Lixeh New Cupcake

Thank you. We appreciate that ^^

And yes! Blade and Soul has been on our guild radar for a long time now. However, with Wildstar out this year, and the lack of updates on BnS's Western release, it's now been placed firmly on the back burner.

We'll likely try it (We do most games), but any hype we may have had for it has died right down.
  4. MXSteel

MXSteel New Cupcake

By the way, while we are a semi-hardcore/semi-casual guild, we are still going to give our best playing Wildstar if the game turns out to be worth it. As written above, while we do have real lives, we are still playing to win, and when one of as is busy, there will always be somebody else who isn't - maby, that somebody is you!
    Also, our guild was known to do much with little, from Aion and onwards to any other game, and hopefully this one as well.
    Also, I highly recommend you check the website. It'll showcase our guild a tad better then this thread.
    Lixeh likes this.
  5. Choilicious

Choilicious New Cupcake

I suppose I applied twice since there was no message after I pressed "Register Now" and got confused ^_^

Either way a nice presentation for the thread.

/edit All sorted out thanks to Lixeh :inlove:
    Lixeh likes this.
  6. Lixeh

Lixeh New Cupcake

Haha, no problem! Great to have you on board :D
  7. Lixeh

Lixeh New Cupcake

/Weekend bump. Still recruiting players!
  8. Teel

Teel Cupcake

I can recall this guild name from some game, did you play Tera?
    Lixeh likes this.
  9. Lixeh

Lixeh New Cupcake

Hey Teel

We did play for a very short time, but the game wasn’t really for us. We ended up moving on not long after starting lol.

Wildstar looks like a nice change of pace. We have high hopes for this one! :D
    Teel likes this.
  10. Teel

Teel Cupcake

Hey, indeed we moved on pretty quickly as well though we definitely had some good experiences in the game.

Hope this will live up to the expectations as well! :)
    Lixeh likes this.
  11. Lixeh

Lixeh New Cupcake

/Sunday bump.

Still recruiting laid back players for release :)
  12. Goliath

Goliath New Cupcake

First post on here, I don't even... But yeah. Here we are.

We are still recruiting new members. All classes and paths, all types of gamers. I was going to be all proper and stuff, type out what kind of people we're looking for... But if you're this far down, and after reading the description above, you probably already know if you think you'll fit in with us.
    Keep it dapper! ( ̄ω ̄)
  13. Abbeo

Abbeo New Cupcake

midsummer is upon us fellas! sleep all day in the sun, party all night! And somewhere in between take a minute to check out our site and send us a join request ;)
    (We are still recruiting awesome people to join our little family!)

~Abbe
  14. Lixeh

Lixeh New Cupcake

Just so people know, a few of us are back playing GW2 casually while we wait for Wildstar. New recruits welcome to join =)
  15. Lixeh

Lixeh New Cupcake

Another week, another bump!
  16. Lixeh

Lixeh New Cupcake

Still recruiting!
  17. Lixeh

Lixeh New Cupcake

Another bump for the weekend! :)
  18. Lixeh

Lixeh New Cupcake

Welcome to all our new members! Still recruiting for release :D