This Weeks Warrior Wildstar Devspeak Clues

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by TachiPlays, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Roda

Roda Cupcake-About-Town

Uhh...
    [​IMG]
    Infamouz and Tribe like this.
  2. Banpei

Banpei New Cupcake

well then never saw that desclaimer
    Infamouz likes this.
  3. Whiteglow

Whiteglow New Cupcake

** Guys some points are left untouched...

First : the first clue. We shouldnt assume the answer is REALLY D... some people have thoughts about D-pad or the fact he says some numbers in his sentences.

Second : http://imgur.com/a/QlKnS
    In every clue, there is a circle in an order except for a square once... So we need to consider having letters into orders of circle from left to right, and think about why a square on that clue...

THIRD : Clue 7 : Every letters appears in the frame except for the letter Q. Dont forget that .

EDIT: SORRY for typo I was tired -_-
    Infamouz and Ragx like this.
  4. MacHaggis

MacHaggis Cupcake

About that. I had a theory I quickly put away because of that letter D.

I thought: "Maybe it's the announcement of the next class".
    Of all the known classes, Stalker has 7 letters, and currently it has 3 correct letters in the correct place. It made a lot of sense to me.
    However, that would mean the first clue should be "S" instead (unlikely). Now, for some really far-fetched reasoning that would back up my theory: 'D' is the 4th letter in the alphabet, and the fourth letter in the first hint is the 'S'. I know, pretty weak :)
    It would also mean we got the 6th letter wrong. Despite that, still considering this though, even if only to be able to yell "see?!" in the very small chance that it were correct.

(though we should also consider: How many interesting things could Carbine convey in 1 word? Class names are a good candidate.)
    Infamouz likes this.
  5. meh0w

meh0w New Cupcake

im probably wrong, but when I input clue 7 into a Baconian Cipher decrypter the answer it gives me is an "F"
    Infamouz and Machiav like this.
  6. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

I was looking at what you guys have been deciphering and with little effort at all, one could see Cthulhu being spelt.

I'M HELPING!!!
    Infamouz and teh_ninjaneer like this.
  7. RavenWind

RavenWind Well-Known Cupcake

Wait, if we solve the puzzle it means the end of the world as we know it?! I thought we were finally gonna get the punchline to the "Granok with a glass of water" joke. Cthulhu Fhtagn!

UUUUMMMMMMMM BCLT.....Baconian Cipher Lettuce and Tomato sandwich.
    Infamouz likes this.
  8. Darkace

Darkace Cupcake

This will probably cause more trouble than help the situation but im going to throw it in anyway.

Based on all the other bits ive read in the threads , I can see the first 6 clues spelling HEALTH. I cant quite figure how to get the H on clue one but it just makes sense.

RVCJTWVEYVFUZERLAOIKZSPWSRXLDHFXACUFCIOXMIKFZIN
    OEVXOMXZXGLBFHFMKWLXTERGFGAIGWSIVEVXBTWZXONH
    NMDX

Now number 7. This is a bit off the wall but I like doing word searches and puzzles like that and as soon as I saw the text a couple of words jumped at me. They were PASSWORD and EXCLUSIVE , then COMIC pretty quickly after. Based on this and eliminating letters etc to produce new words ive come up with the following phrase.

OUR NOVEMBER WORLD EXCLUSIVE WEB COMIC PASSWORD GIVE AWAY

Putting it all together I would make it a message. Potentially the words do not have to be in that exact order but that works for me.

"Health our November world exclusive web comic password give away."

This could of course be total total rubbish and wishful thinking on my part but it may spark someone elses thoughts. :p

It just seemed to make sense because of the coming soon message about the new comic.

PS. I tired my hardest to try and find a hidden message about a beta key give away but it just wasnt happening.:cry:
    Infamouz and Whiteglow like this.
  9. Ragx

Ragx Cupcake

I thought about these shapes yesterday. I'll look into it properly now.

I thought about the fact that the text may actually be nonsensical. A wide range of ciphers just don't produce something useful with this string, so your suggestion is actually probable. I don't think they would throw a keyed sequence or something very exotic at us. Maybe the shapes give us further guidance.
    Infamouz likes this.
  10. Ragx

Ragx Cupcake

The problem here is that you have so many letters available that you could produce a wide range of phrases, especially because you threw out letters. That practice is similar to bible "analysis" that claims the bible has written a lot between the lines, when the rules that produce these texts are usually crafted in a manner that would allow virtually any text to be extracted from any text.
    Infamouz likes this.
  11. Darkace

Darkace Cupcake

Yes , I happen to agree. I had to put it out there though while im still playing around with it. Ive removed the x's as spacings and replaced Z's with E's so im working some sort of system although its not fully there yet. Its keeping me amused:)
    Infamouz likes this.
  12. Tiberius

Tiberius Cupcake-About-Town

No constructive comment here, just stopping by to say that Disclaimer guy should use comic-sans and wingdings next week. I'd love to see the internet explode :roflamo:
    Infamouz, Xlugon Pyro and Ragx like this.
  13. Ragx

Ragx Cupcake

You do that while I try to think of a crazy theory for the shapes. :D

My imgur album now also includes color-inverted disclaimer images: http://imgur.com/a/7jmbw
    Infamouz likes this.
  14. Torbjörn

Torbjörn New Cupcake

This might be of interest: Published on Jun 21, 2012
    "I Want to Tell You" is a song written by George Harrison and originally released by The Beatles on their 1966 album Revolver. Working titles, originating from Harrison's inability to name his songs, were "Laxton's Superb" (a breed of apple, following on from "Granny Smith") and "I Don't Know." source.
    Infamouz likes this.
  15. Darkace

Darkace Cupcake

Dam , now you've got me looking at shapes and patterns as well.:confused:
    Infamouz likes this.
  16. Ragx

Ragx Cupcake

Crazy Theory 1:

There are three images with a full height red rectangle, and three images with a half height red rectangle. Looking at the three images, the blue "ball" looks as if it passes through the rectangle. This could be a clue for the actual order of the letters. As it is more intuitive to read from left to right, I would say the ball should go from left to right. The blue rectangle could be at the beginning, in the center, or at the end.

This leaves us with the following clue-word-order parts: 1 6 3, 7 2 4 and 5

Possible combinations:
    • 1 6 3 5 7 2 4 (e.g. DHAU?EL)
    • 1 6 3 7 2 4 5 (e.g. DHA?ELU)
    • 5 1 6 3 7 2 4 (e.g. UDHA?EL)
    • 7 2 4 5 1 6 3 (e.g. ?ELUDHA)
    • 7 2 4 1 6 3 5 (e.g. ?ELDHAU)
    • 5 7 2 4 1 6 3 (e.g. U?ELDHA)
    Considering the current letters, this Crazy Theory (TM) is probably absolute nonsense.
    Infamouz likes this.
  17. Kilo

Kilo New Cupcake

I have a feeling it spells Deal something. Like deal with it that this is all still beta and can change at any time. a giant middle finger to the trolls
    Infamouz likes this.
  18. Katu_Kath

Katu_Kath Robot Cupcake

its not likely the next dev speak class, because they have the order in which we will get them online.
    Infamouz likes this.
  19. Ragx

Ragx Cupcake

Crazy Theory 2:

The position of the blue shape indicates the order of the letters, from left to right: 1 6 7 2 3 5 4. It could also go from right to left: 4 5 3 2 7 6 1.

Possible combinations:
    • Left to right: DH?EAUL, DH?EHUL, DH?ESUL, DH?TAUL, DH?THUL, DH?TSUL
    • Right to left: LUAE?HD, LUHE?HD, LUSE?HD, LUAT?HD, LUHT?HD, LUST?HD
    The DH/HD still bugs me, maybe the D is the wrong letter after all.
    Infamouz likes this.
  20. Quietus

Quietus Cupcake

Reminds me of the old pre-release TSW forums...
    Infamouz, Leiloni, Roda and 1 other person like this.