1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] ! - Exile

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Grievance Gaming, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Hope you are all having a great holiday today. We are all enjoying the beta weekend. Still anxiously awaiting launch. I am so ready to make my Aurin Esper for the last time! :)

If you are still in the search for a guild come check us out.. We are a family friendly, 18+ (under 18 ok with a sponser, ie: mom, dad etc) real life will always come first. However, we intend on hitting the raids, and will of course down all current content. We will never be realm first, but those bosses are going down.

We also have a Warlord ready to lead us all into PvP, BG's, Arenas and warplots!

Can not wait. Check us out today! www.grievancegaming.org
  2. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

I can't believe it's late April already! If you don't already belong to guild, you really need to check out Grievance.
    As stated so much before, we're not just a guild in one game, but a community that spans many games. We will be represented thoroughly in both factions of WildStar.

If you are the dictionary definition of a "casual player", you'll love it here. If you're a raider through and through, you'll also love it here. We have all types of people to meet your playing needs. We are a family-friendly guild and we do put real life first, however we love to get our game on and are all about really getting into the guts of it.

In a blink of an eye June will be here. Soloing can be cool at times but it means missing out on some things unless you go through what can be a nightmare of getting a PUG together to do the multiplayer content. Why not join a community who allows you the freedom to play the game the way you want to but are here for you?

To apply go here: http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=545
  3. Novatek

Novatek New Cupcake

Another bonus beta weekend coming up. Come hang out with Grievance in TS too!
    Nyogtha likes this.
  4. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

The Settler's Path episode 31

5. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Tomorrow!!! w00t! Can not wait to get back on Nexus!

If you are still looking for a forever guild, come hang out with us! We are 18+ family friendly and ready to romp through Nexus, kicking butt, dropping raid bosses, and stomping warplots!

register for our forums today and come hang out! www.grievancegaming.org
  6. Novatek

Novatek New Cupcake

Bonus beta weekend is starting!

Have you found your Wildstar guild yet? We're looking for you!

35 days to go. :)
  7. Novatek

Novatek New Cupcake

8. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

So ready for May 31st! Who is with me?

Another great beta weekend over.. :( and the waiting begins for the next. Thankfully it is only 4 days!

If you are still looking for a guild for launch, be sure to check us out. Family friendly 18+ (under 18 allowed with sponser ie: mom/dad). We consider ourselves casual, but we still take raiding and PvP very seriously. However, you will never have to compete for a spot, or to hold a spot...you can raid or PvP the days you are available without the fear of getting kicked out of the group if you can not make it. Real life will always come first in Grievance. We will down all current content, no worries there, but..we will never be realm first and we will never try and obtain such a title.

Don't raid or PvP, that is fine too, just hang out with us on Teamspeak, explore, craft, or just be an altoholic like me and get every single class to 50. We will all be here to support and help you out along the way!

Check us out today, I promise you will not be disappointed! www.grievancegaming.org
  9. Novatek

Novatek New Cupcake

We had TONS of people during our Exile meeting and it was very successful. Lots of new people!

Prepping for the last pre-order beta weekend. Why not do it with Grievance?

30 days to go!
  10. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

Next Settler's path talkin' 'bout Warplots. See how much fun everyone is having? Don't you want to be a part of it?
  11. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

Last beta weekend! Come play with us!!!

12. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Last Pre order beta weekend!!! Getting closer to launch!! So excited!

If you are still looking for a laid back, family friendly guild that still gets stuff done, stop looking! You found it with us! Just head to our forums and register, then leave an introductory post on our Wildstar forums and say hello! You will not be diappointed! www.grievancegaming.org

Exile and Dominion guilds at launch, and we are all ready to roll! We will be raiding and pvping in the elder game, as well as crafting, housing, exploring, and just having a great time! :)

Hope to see you on our forums!

Stop by my Twitter if you have any questions at all! @nionya_G3
  13. Novatek

Novatek New Cupcake

Less then a month to go, have you found a home yet? If you haven't decided which faction to go, we'll have Exile AND Dominion guilds for launch!
  14. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Well, closed beta is officially over. That much closer to launch and we are all very much ready for that day!

This past weekend was great, ran a few dungeons, did a few adventures that I was able to heal for the first time. I must say, healing is a breath of fresh air, I look forward to digging deeper into the game and trying some more difficult content!

Grievance is ready for the Exile guild to get rolling at launch. If you still need a place to call home, come register for our forums today! www.grievancegaming.org

18+ family first casual raiding guild that will still get stuff done! :)
  15. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

Open beta in a couple days! Are you ready? Come play with us!

16. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

**in my best hump day camel voice** Uh Oh, Guess what day it is? Guess what. day. it is? Huh? Anybody?? Guess what day it is.. "Its open beta day!!!!!" OPen Beta dayyyyy, yeah!!! :)

If you still need an amazing, friendly, laid back, casual, commited, fun, comical, unsurpassed guild to join, join us today! We will have guilds on both exile and Dominion and plan to jump into PvE and PvP elder game head first and along the journey to get to elder game!

register for our forums today, become part of a family! www.grievancegaming.org
  17. Novatek

Novatek New Cupcake

Still haven't found a home during open beta? We are still looking for Exiles and Domi's to fill our ranks! Come apply today at www.grievancegaming.org!
  18. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

As said above, Grievance is quite a great place to be. Very good bunch of people and regardless of your playstyle, it's covered. Be it laid back or crazy-raider, we've got it all. Check us out (see my sig)

19. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

If you are still looking around on forums for a guild to join, just stop now.. Head to our guild forums and register www.grievancegaming.org

We are a 18+ family first community. Real life will always come first in grievance. However, we get serious when it comes to raiding and PvP. With raid leaders and Warlords ready for both the Dominion and Exile guilds you will definitly see many bosses fall to the floor, and many of the opposing faction running in fear!

You are never left behind, and if you have something come up in real life, just let us know, we will see you in the raid when you can make it back! No pressure, just good times with a amazing group of gamers. We truly are a family!

Join us today! :)
  20. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

So last night I ran with some guildies through both lvl 20 dungeons as well as a housing dungeon.
    One guildie really knew how everything worked and coached everyone through it. He stated how he was happy to teach people and didn't mind running through the dungeons over and over. Not once did he get aggravated when we would wipe or someone didn't do their part. He would simply offer suggestions and explain what went wrong.
    Another guildie always offered up loot, even if it was stuff he could use.
    No one was criticized by anyone regarding not being geared for the dungeons.
    We all had fun, even if we did wipe a few times until we got things right.
    The group was made up of experts and those who had never experienced any dungeons.
    If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, come play beta with us. Give Grievance a try. (See my signature.)