1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

[TL]RaGe0uS Reporting for Duty

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by RaGe0uS, Jul 4, 2013.

1. RaGe0uS

RaGe0uS New Cupcake

lol...I said dooty

Anyways, What's up fellas this is RaGe0uS from Team Legacy. I've been around MMO's since 2003. Cut my teeth on City of Heroes and eventually was sucked into the WOW scene. I played Rift for over a year before trying out GW2. GW2 didn't last long. I realized I like having a carrot! Playing Rift and Tera with the TL crew until WildStar. I think that what I am most looking forward to in WildStar is the unashamed focus on a hardcore endgame coupled with a friendly and supportive community.
    If there is one thing I miss a lot from City of Heroes it it the community. COH did not have much as far as endgame, but yet it lasted almost a decade. That was solely due to the amazing community that it fostered. I see that that is very much attainable here by the actions of the devs and the reactions of the players so far. I believe wholeheartedly that if a game can produce solid gameplay, evolving endgame, and a great community that it can withstand the test of time! Let's all hope that's what WildStar is bringing to the table. I'll see ya on the battlefield cupcakes!
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as i do :D
    You just keep looking up, then eventually you'll see me standing over your cold dead Exile body :p
  3. Caimie

Caimie Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome aboard!
  4. Cowboy

Cowboy Cupcake-About-Town

Howdy partner! Welcome to WSC.
  5. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
  6. Veneska

Veneska Cupcake

Welcome to the forums :)