1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Topic Readers

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Aladen, May 26, 2013.

1. Aladen

Aladen Cupcake

Hello!
    I'm all for it to enter out of curiosity, who is currently the subject as it is on many different forums. For example, entering a particular topic, go down quite to the bottom, and we have the "Readers" and "Watchers" indifferently, and we mentioned there nicks Users who happen to watch nice about it and Guests.
    This makes it possible to find out which is the most popular.
    This function does not really give you, but there's always something :)
    What do you think? :whistling:
  2. Azhdaha

Azhdaha Cupcake-About-Town

Would you settle for an actual number being displayed, rather than the actual user names?
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Ofcourse it's just out of curiousity, but i don't think such feature will add alot. I can rather see it make people brag about being ''more popular'' etc.
    Ofcourse now we probably won't have those problems, but once the games almost comes out even alot of ''kids'' (you guys know who i mean with this) and alot of trolls.

So i don't really need it, and think it's better to not have it. But then again i personally don't mind it alot.
  4. Aladen

Aladen Cupcake

Of course, as I mentioned, this feature is not very necessary or useful. I just met with the majority of other forums, which is why I mentioned it :)
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I must say i'm a bit curious aswell :p But the amount of posts/views threads can have + the like/trophy points + the amount of posts made options got me covered for most of it :D