1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA Tribe Gaming [PvP | Semi-hardcore]

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Disruption, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Disruption

Disruption New Cupcake

[​IMG]

Tribe Gaming is a gaming community that has been together for 12+ years. We strive for success and excellence in games while valuing the person behind the pixels. We currently play in many games: Guild Wars 2, FFXIV: ARR, Wildstar, World of Warcraft, and many more. World of Warcraft and FFXIV ARR are our most active chapters. We have had past chapters in games such as AION, Warhammer Online, TERA, EvE, Rift The Secret World, Hellgate: London and many more.

Our Wildstar chapter will be raiding Tuesday thru Thursday from 5:30 to 9pm PST. We are seeking quality players to fill spots on our combined raiding/warplot team.

We have now opened our recruitment for Wildstar and are eagerly awaiting your application.
    www.Tribegaming.com

About Our Culture and Community...

Serious Fun: Tribe focuses on bringing together community oriented, sociable, engaging people who are also active, competent, success-driven players. We don’t want just one side of that coin, you need to be both. We are a group of "serious-fun" people that enjoy playing hard and overcoming challenges, and then kicking back, joking around, and enjoying each other's company. A healthy sense of humor is a must. We reject players who we don’t feel would be a good culture fit with our group more often than we reject based on skill, or gear or previous success. We seek out members that are both good players and good people. New and experienced players that fit this competitive yet supportive profile are welcome.

Mature, Adult Player-base: Most members in Tribe are working adults, many married, some with families and children. We understand the constraints and needs that your personal life can play on your game time. Yet we also place a strong emphasis on personal responsibility and accountability. Tribe disagrees with the premise that how you act in a game can be different than how you may interact with people in your day-to-day life; Gaming IS real life. Lack of accountability towards other players on your team impacts them. Tribe members are conscientious of how their actions and words directly impact the play of their fellow community members.

Cross-game Community: Tribe is a very active community, playing a large number of online and offline games at any given time. Our focus is on the community over any specific game, so our forums receive dozens of posts daily as our members get to know each other. We enjoy playing other games for fun and mixing with other people in Tribe. When you join Tribe you join a gaming community first, and a specific guild second. Many of our members have been with us for several years. Tribe offers the flexibility to enjoy new games while still being a member of a strong and active community.

Lasting Friendships: Many of us are on a first name basis. We have a yearly gathering to meet, and people have attended each other’s weddings. We are an open and accepting community, and are always looking for more good people to come and be a part.

Goals:
    We are building a 40 man raiding and warplot team to take on endgame in Wildstar. We are committed to a serious raiding environment, and a serious fun community.

Things you can expect:
    - Active Leadership
    - Supportive and Knowledgeable guild mates
    - Mumble Server
    - A community larger than just Wildstar

Member Testimonials

Recruitment Video from our FFXIV Chapter:

Contacts:
    If you have any questions or concerns you want to talk about before applying...please contact me by PM here or reply to this thread.

Apply Today!
  2. Iymala

Iymala New Cupcake

Tribe has an incredibly active community both on the forums and in the multiple games we play. I hope anyone looking for a serious progression raiding force with a more casual time commitment checks out Tribe!
  3. Iymala

Iymala New Cupcake

Still looking for more new faces to conquer raids and warplots with!
  4. Iymala

Iymala New Cupcake

We are looking forward to the upcoming Beta weekend. Hope to see some new faces!
  5. Niyogi

Niyogi New Cupcake

Greetings future Triber,

My name is Amber, though my internet alias is Niyogi (if someone out there knows this name from another game, I hope you remember me fondly). I have been playing with Tribe since June of 2012 while playing TERA. While my stint with TERA ended up not lasting long due to the grind at endgame, I’ve played many many games with other Tribe members & have had an extremely great time doing so. For me, Tribe has become like an extended family and for that I’m glad.

I hope that you’ll join our family and find out the same that I have!

See you soon!
  6. Faunus

Faunus New Cupcake

Hey Everyone my name is Brandon, I am one of the Recruitment officers for Tribe Gaming.

Tribe has established itself quite well during the last few months of beta that we have been interested in it as , And while we advertise ourselves as a community based guild over 24/7 progression this does not mean we are a group of scrubs per say [​IMG] our main focus will be raid progression 3 times a week minimum as well as PVP progression. Although I won't promise that we will make world firsts but I can promise you will have a positive and enjoyable experience playing with us. Currently we have 51 solid players signed up for our launch roster but we would like many more for our raid groups to really excel [​IMG]

You can learn more about our history here: http://www.tribegaming.com/content.php?119-about-us
  7. Eboncross

Eboncross New Cupcake

Hey all! My name is also Brandon and I just wanted to let you know about a few things coming up in Tribe here soon. Tu-Th 8-11 CDT we will be putting a heavy focus on Silver Dungeon Runs in order to get up and running for our first night of Wildstar raiding during the week of the 28th. If you are interesting in joining us now is a great time to apply. You can check out our website at the link posted above.

Maybe raiding is not your thing and you are more of a pvp guy or gal. Well we got you covered there too. Our PvP guides have been organizing teams for a real push at rated bg's with the end goal of getting everyone geared for our warplot. Teams play every Saturday and Sunday so we have the flexibility and number of teams to work with your schedule. Also you can feel free to join us for our guild Monday Night Fights hosted at one of our guildies housing plots. Each night gives you a chance at a fat prize purse.

As I said now is the perfect time to apply with Tribe Gaming with so many exciting things in the wind. Please check out the website listed above for more details!
  8. Adenlae

Adenlae New Cupcake

Hello! My name is Hannah and I wanted to let you all know about some exciting progression we made this week! One of our 5 man groups got silver in STL! We currently have 5 groups focusing on the dungeon step and are focusing on getting us all through STL.

We are really looking for at least 3 more groups so we can get ready for 20 man and 40 man raiding, especially any engineers out there looking for a guild to call home.
  9. Eboncross

Eboncross New Cupcake

Hey all! Brandon here once again to update you on our current progress on the PvE side of things. Last night we had another four people clear STL with silver bringing us to about half a raid group worth of people now through it. Tonight I am expecting even more people as we continue our push through atunement!

As Hannah said above me we are really looking for at least 3 more groups so we can get ready for 20 man and 40 man raiding, especially any engineers out there looking for a guild to call home. However, even if you are not an engineer and are still looking for your new guild home stop by tribegaming.com today and apply!
  10. Dinofine

Dinofine New Cupcake

Tribe is currently recruiting for Raiding and Warplots, we have multiple groups working through attunemnet at the moment. We are looking for friendly but serious adult raiders wanting to tackle the challenges of end-game in Wildstar.

Visit our website to check us out and Apply!
    we are accepting applicants at all level ranges and classes at this time.